1b.app
Link copied -

Variables in SMS template

Is there any variable that is responsible for substituting a specific phone number in the SMS, depending on the operator of the client number?
For example: the client has a Kyivstar number - our advertising number Kyivstar gets into the SMS, the client has a Life operator, respectively, we give our Life number for communication, etc.
In TurboSMS, this is implemented by sending according to a template.
How can this be done in boxing?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

If you had not blocked the entrance to your OneBox, I would have provided you with a link to configure this functionality
01.11.2020, 08:59
Original comment available on version: ru

I haven't heard of this feature, I'm curious
02.11.2020, 13:51

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:
If you had not blocked the entrance to your OneBox, I would have provided you with a link to configure this functionality

Already have access
02.11.2020, 16:36

Torbin Elena
Client wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:

Already have access

Thanks already opened.
Look, you can now set up only sending at the stages, so you switch to this Kyivstar if the line in the phone number starts with 067....., or life if it starts with 063, etc...
If this method works, let me know, I'll tell you what action to check
02.11.2020, 17:13

Yes, you can try.
We need a "Waiting List" for the BP (look) - an SMS is sent to the client there when certain conditions are met.
02.11.2020, 17:17

Torbin Elena
Client wrote:
Yes, you can try.
We need a "Waiting List" for the BP (look) - an SMS is sent to the client there when certain conditions are met.

In the action Change the business process and stage depending on the field values - specify the field you need, put the operation "Equals" and write 063% in the value
the % sign tells the action to check for a partial match
03.11.2020, 10:29

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment