WE HAVE GREATEDREVOLUTIONWORLD CRM + ERP
In December 2018 a new version of the system became available to OneBox users: OneBox Revolution.
The integrations section has been redesigned and changed in the OneBox market.
The OneBox market is now a kind of app catalog. The section was not only changed externally, but also added several new applications:
investment auction (an application where you can offer your ideas for the development of the system - users can write absolutely any proposal about what they would like to change / add to OneBox, the application also displays the lots of other participants, here you can see them, vote if you like some suggestion or write a comment)
- motivator - OneBox usage statistics - this application sends every Monday to the employees selected in the settings an email with statistics of their work for the past week. This is a kind of motivation to improve your skills and efficiency in solving problems.
- server load control panel - the application displays information about your server load: how much processor is loaded, how much disk space is used, by RAM, swap usage, by installed applications and crowns. Information is displayed in easy-to-understand graphs and is updated every day.
- Workshop module - an application that allows third-party developers to add their blocks to the process, display information on them and send them to the specified address.
there are also two paid apps:
- mobile version of your personal account - a personal account application for your clients. This application is collected by our developers, but after purchase is the property of the client - the appearance is customized taking into account your wishes, according to the corporate colors of your company, on the Play market and App Store the application is also laid out on behalf of the client. The settings are very similar to the main version of the LC, but they are removed separately in order to expand the functionality of the desktop version and bring only the most basic to the mobile one.
- Using applications in the OneBox market, you can now connect a module for additional product categories and a multilingual module (previously this could only be done through OneBox support).
The next section that has been changed is Events
The edits were aimed at making this section a full-fledged mailer as much as possible. Now letters can be viewed in a chain of correspondence, right from the events section you can make a call, write a letter or sms. As before, there is still a filter by events: date, type, number / email… - you specify the desired filter, and OneBox shows you a selection of events according to the specified indicators and for the specified period.
Added another type of process display - Timeline
Processes are displayed by date and time, it is possible to assign several processes to the same time, define their interval and change it without going into a task. The split step (30 or 60 minutes) - you specify yourself, and you can also set the display time period from 00:00 - 24:00 (depending on the work schedule).
A completely new department has been developed in finance “BUDGETS”
This section is in a separate block and its purpose is to simplify financial planning.
- when crediting money to wallets, they can be automatically distributed to budgets, credited / debited from budgets by the actions of the business process upon completion of certain tasks, manual crediting of money is also possible;
- You can create unlimited budgets in the system, in the settings for the budget you can set them a convenient name, description, currency of the person in charge, and a stabilization fund is also set - this is the minimum amount for the budget, below which the balance will not go down maybe ;
- on the page of budgets for each payment information is displayed: transaction amount (in base currency and in the currency of the transaction), date, the process to which the budget transaction is linked, client. You can also delete payments made earlier on the budget page, or get a selection of payments for a certain period - for this, a filtering panel has been made. You can filter budget payments by: date, amount, direction of operation (crediting / debiting), client, period, parent process id.
Privacy has been addressed in the release as well:
- now it is possible to create confidential processes (which will only be accessible to the author, the responsible person, the observers);
- A new process interface block has been developed “Who Watched” , which shows the employees who viewed this process.
The interface has been redesigned, for the sake of convenience it remains similar to the old one, but it has become simpler and more attractive;
- improved system speed and data security;
- settings have been made that allow you to get a description of all improvements over the past week in your OneBox;
- automated deletion of files that are not used;
- updated business process constructor;
- document functionality worked out;
- a setting has been made that allows the menu to be fixed;
- process finance function worked out;
- The chat functionality has been improved: you can use a general chat or create a personal one by adding several colleagues to it, make the chat private;
made a new section “MARKETING”, with functions: reverse funnel, success predictions, ROI calculation of advertising campaigns, function redesigned “event linkage”
- You can now see the latest news from OneBox on the login page, and OneBox has also learned to welcome users;
- new graphics and features have appeared in the dashboard.
2017 OneBox White
White, effective, yours.
27.06.2017 OneBox LLC announced the release of the updated OneBox White software solution that combines the capabilities of customer relationship management (CRM), business process management (BPM) and enterprise resource planning (ERP). The major update is now overwhelming" white" interface and new features.
Completely new white OneBox interface
We went to an incredible amount of effort to create a truly new OneBox interface. Now it is not just white, it has changed its navigation principles. Big menus are now compact and obvious. Now it takes less clicks to get to the information you want. The fewer items on the screen — the easier the interface seems to the user. We have simplified all the icons on purpose so they don't distract.
New search engine
In the upper right corner of each screen we have added a quick search that searches using specially optimized algorithms for each screen.
For example, in the calendar it will search only by the process name, and in the list of tasks also by the task description. But, you will always have the option to use advanced search to search for specific parameters.
New mechanisms for filtering and displaying data
Any data selection can be specified in various ways: from a simple list to complex custom funnels.
The filtering and displaying mechanism is now clearer than ever.
Customizable dashboard with graphs
What everyone's been waiting for: custom dashboard with the ability to display any charts, KPIs and indicators.
We removed the notification center and replaced it with a new Connection Center. Now you can start new business processes with one click, and all current notifications open immediately in the familiar interfaces of tasks, orders, projects (which, by the way, are also configurable).
If you could accidentally close a notification before, now it will still remain in the Connection Center
Simple and obvious integrations with popular services
We have transferred the most popular integrations to the marketplace as applications. You just need to go to the new section" Integrations", search for the service you need and press the button" Connect".
Gradually we will transfer absolutely all services to the new integration mechanism.
New client cabinet
You can give each client access to your personal account (or LC, as we often call it).
- In the new version of OneBox you can customize the interface of each page of your client's account, decide which business processes will be available to the user.
- And the most interesting thing: you can enable the user to manage certain stages of the business process through their client account. For example, you are creating a stage" Made a decision" and" Undecided, reopen issue" and enable the user to click on it — the process will switch on the initiative of the client. Extracting documents in your personal account and paying for them.
- You can also enable the user to issue invoices and documents directly in the client's office, as well as make payments on them.
New file storage in OneBox
Now all files in OneBox are automatically placed in a single repository, put into folders. You can create your own folders and manage your files.
Support for credit limit and overdrafts in financial accounting
In financial accounting, we have made it possible for each account to specify a credit limit (account overdraft), and OneBox will automatically track if you hit the credit limit or not. Your company's financial balance will also be shown both with no credit limit and with a credit limit.
Added new integrations
We will just list the services we are now integrated with:
Facebook, Instagram, Telegram, Viber, WebMoney, new full integration with InTime, PickPoint, CDEK, Jivosite, Nice Chat, Lirax, Laravel, Mango-office, Mailchimp, integration with Horosop, new integrations with Binotel, new integrations with Binotel gateways.
You can create your REST API, your method and URL. Typically, this is needed to integrate your website and OneBox in two clicks.
Constructor for price tags and labels
OneBox can print price tags and labels on any printers, including tape.
You choose how your label will look like.
Automatic number formatting
Now you don't have to worry about what format to enter phone numbers in process and contact cards.
OneBox can automatically convert phone numbers to the required formats, without forcing the user to separate separately the country code, area code, phone number.
And that's not all!
Complete changelog takes approximately 350+ text pages. You can see it here, but we didn't bother much with structuring information;)
How to view?
It's easy to see and try the new OneBox register an account on our site, in a few minutes you will have access to OneBox by email.
OneBox Release Articles White
2016 OneBox NEXT
Next - this is the next step in automation
01.08.2016 WebProduction has officially announced the release of an updated OneBox Next software solution that combines the capabilities of customer relationship management (CRM), enterprise business process management (BPM) and enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems.
OneBox Next is a web-based business process management platform. The complex's capabilities allow you to schedule tasks, control the implementation of current projects, automate the process of creating project documentation, keep track of customers and leads, plan enterprise resources (including human, financial) and much more. The product features integrated phone call control, advanced search tools, and a built-in OneBox AI neural network that analyzes work and is able to conduct meaningful dialogue with the client or suggest appropriate answers.
The new version of the product has received a number of improvements and improvements in terms of functionality. Among the most notable changes, developers note an updated user interface, new mobile client applications for iOS and Android, an expanded business process editor, additional task management tools, support for voice functions. OneBox Next synchronization mechanisms with third-party CRM systems, built-in employee testing module and improved search engines deserve special mention, which now search the documentation, knowledge base, settings and reports taking into account the context of the previous search. The full list of innovations can be found here.
OneBox Next Release Articles
How It All Started
Cloud Billing - A product created in 2006 with the main goal of automating ISPs.
At the time this section was created" Releases" Unfortunately there are no mock-ups left for the design, layout or this release to familiarize you with it.
But we remember well how the idea for this product was born. Now, many years later, we understand how one conversation can determine the fate of many. This story will be told by someone who became the key person in the beginning of OneBox.
In 2005 I met the owner of one internet provider. If you remember, then the main internet providers were small" home networks", from ten to thousands of subscribers. Most of them spent the Internet forcing lines through rooftops. Typically these networks were confined to some kind of dormitory area, where houses were close enough one to one to build infrastructure. So, I met the owner of such a network. I was recommended as someone who can decide" Pain" this person. And his pain was that he had a product" type 1C", in which all subscribers' balances, their tariffs, used traffic, etc. were recorded.д. But this product:
- could not automatically carry out write-off, shutdown procedures
- and most importantly, it was local (you could only work where installed). And only supported on Windows. As a result, it was not possible to work remotely on Macs or Linux. This influenced the owner so much that he even planned his vacation so that he would arrive at the moment when it was necessary to recalculate the balance of subscribers. His" dream" was to create a product that will be accessible from anywhere in the world and from any operating system.
Actually, then I was developing on the web and web technologies allowed to solve his problem completely. I developed the product in half a year, put it into operation and supported it as a private programmer for about 3 months. During these 3 months I received a couple of dozen applications for the development of exactly such a product. It turned out that almost all providers had this pain at the time. I realized that I could not create a dozen products and support, for this reason I made an official release for myself" Cloud Billing", hired a couple of programmers and started off.