1b.app
Link copied -

export of goods

how to make sure that when exporting goods, the values ​​in the fields are replaced? for example, there is a "tire diameter" filter and the value R13/R14/R15 in it, for the promo it is necessary that they be indicated as: 13" /14"/15" etc.
action in product automation "Forming the value of the filter characteristics of the product according to the template does not help
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

Good afternoon, as far as I know, it is impossible to change the fields right at the time of unloading, you can write a replacement for the filters in the "PromUA / Export products in XLS format" action, where you yourself can specify the value to search for and the values ​​\u200b\u200bwith which you need to replace the found value. So in the box you can leave R13 and on the prom you will unload 13".
But if you need to store the same values ​​in the box, then this action should help. In Search text, specify R[value] and in Replace with value [value]" and store the filter values ​​in the product, it should be overwritten.
06.07.2023, 12:23
Original comment available on version: ru

Where exactly can I write a replacement? in the action "PromUA / Export products in XLS format" I did not find this, if it's not difficult, add a screen please
06.07.2023, 12:48

Yehor Oleksandrovych Stadnik wrote:
Where can I write a replacement? in the action "PromUA / Export products in XLS format" I did not find this, if it is not difficult, please add a screenshot

in this action, I proposed only to refine the possibility of replacement.

Yehor Oleksandrovych Stadnik wrote:
It does not help to form the value of the filter characteristics of the product according to the template

and the replacement that I wrote here can be done
06.07.2023, 13:06
Original comment available on version: ua

and the replacement that I wrote here can be done
when saving, the system ignores " and writes without them
06.07.2023, 13:20

namely like this, although I specified [value]"

the value in the product filters did not change after that either
06.07.2023, 13:44
Original comment available on version: ua

please give a link to the product that you are editing and turn off the action that you have configured, I will see what can be done
06.07.2023, 14:04

the action is enabled, the value in the product filters should be edited for everyone where this filter is present, for example
https://avr-service2.1b.app/app/product/54309/edit/
06.07.2023, 14:08

Stadnik Egor Oleksandrovich wrote:
this is enabled, the value of product filters can be edited for all, de this filter, for example
https://avr-service2.1b.app/app/product/54309/edit/

after saving the product is triggered.
No, automation works exactly when editing a product and not as soon as you put it. Once an hour there is an action to run automation on all products if you need it.
06.07.2023, 15:34

launched product automation, but the filter has not changed, if it's not difficult, please check
06.07.2023, 18:13

Automation "Format the value of the filter characteristics of the product according to the template" works only when the product filters are changed, the action "Start product automation" unfortunately cannot run it, in theory it can be taught - it will take about 1 hour. Or, in some way, update the product filter (by importing, for example), then the update will work for them and automation will start on the updated filters of the updated products
07.07.2023, 10:44

Updated products via supplier price list import, automation didn't work
one of the updated products - https://avr-service2.1b.app/app/product/54296/edit/
07.07.2023, 13:40

I'll start manually, otherwise it will take forever. That's all, I'm launching and we think that your issue has been resolved? Or maybe you can set up all possible automation options so that you don’t run it a second time?
07.07.2023, 13:45

I would still like to know why automation did not work and what I did wrong
07.07.2023, 15:06

To do this, you need a file that you upload and full screenshots of the entire upload to make sure that you really UPDATE product filters or add new ones. It is also possible that when importing products, automation for filters does not work, so we have 2 options:

Care Department
OneBox production wrote:
dіya "Launch the product automation project" unfortunately you can't launch it, theoretically you can learn it - the loan is close to 1 hour

Care Department
OneBox production wrote:
I will start manually
07.07.2023, 15:13

please delete the file, uploaded by mistake
07.07.2023, 15:28

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment