1b.app
Link copied -

Custom personal account in 2 languages

https://crm.tcc.com.ua/client/
We finalized the personal account, there are custom blocks. Now everything is displayed in the LC in Russian. We need:
1. To have a LC in Russian and Ukrainian
OR
2. Translate LC into Ukrainian. language
We use only custom blocks.
Considering that a lot of data is taken from the fields there, part of it is "hardwired" in the code, we still do not understand how best to do it.
Please evaluate separately the implementation of both options
Or perhaps there is some other option, for example, somehow automatically translate the page through Google translator or similar solutions.
Original question is available on version: ru https://qube-soft.com/ crm erp onebox qubesoft внедрение аналитика 1с интегратор

Answers:

It's easier to make a multilingual LC and copy the interface 1 to 1 and translate all the blocks with a script
for everything +- 18h
18.02.2021, 15:56
Original comment available on version: ru

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:
It's easier to make a multilingual LC and copy the interface 1 to 1 and translate all the blocks with a script
for everything +- 18h

How this will be done, there will be blocks exactly the same, only information will be displayed in Ukrainian. language (we will need to specify from which fields to take information for the Ukrainian version) or how?
18.02.2021, 16:12
https://qube-soft.com/ crm erp onebox qubesoft внедрение аналитика 1с интегратор Original comment available on version: ru

Korop Vladislav Pavlovich
Employee wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:
for everything +- 18h

How this will be done, there will be blocks exactly the same, only information will be displayed in Ukrainian. language (we will need to specify from which fields to take information for the Ukrainian version) or how?

we will translate the field names in blocks
but again, if some additional fields are displayed there, then they will not be translated and you will need to display others
Can you show what you mean with an example. ?
18.02.2021, 20:58

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:
we will translate the field names in blocks

Will you just translate in the current blocks? Then there will be only 1 language version
If you make exactly the same 1 in 1 blocks for Ukrainian. version and translate the fields + we will indicate from which fields to take data, for example, it may well be suitable if this can be done.
Example https://crm.tcc.com.ua/client/order/1404880/
Here the data is pulled from the product table https://prnt.sc/10045tm and now they are in Ukrainian. language, you will need to specify other fields for Ukrainian. versions.
Give a complete list of fields for Ukrainian. we will not be able to version, because. there were a lot of edits and we ourselves do not know to the end what is coming from where, here you need the developer to give a list of fields, and we will throw off the same fields for Ukrainian. versions.
18.02.2021, 21:11
https://qube-soft.com/ crm erp onebox qubesoft внедрение аналитика 1с интегратор Original comment available on version: ru

I propose to translate the blocks and substitute translations there, depending on the language, they will be different
since the interface is configured for each language separately, all you need to do is write down what settings to put in the block settings so that for different languages you specify the output from different fields
21.02.2021, 13:11

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:
I propose to translate the blocks and substitute translations there, depending on the language, they will be different
since the interface is configured for each language separately, all you need to do is write down what settings to put in the block settings so that for different languages you specify the output from different fields

Ok, we won’t be able to give a list of fields in advance, because we ourselves don’t know where everything is coming from, if we put revision with this option, the developer can give a list of fields, and in response we will throw off which fields to take for Ukrainian. version, is it possible? And will it take 18 hours?
If the 2nd option, just translate all fields into Ukrainian. language, there are not many of them, I think somewhere around 30-50 fields, how long will it take?
22.02.2021, 10:46

Employee wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:

Ok, we won’t be able to give a list of fields in advance, because we ourselves don’t know where everything is coming from, if we put revision with this option, the developer can give a list of fields, and in response we will throw off which fields to take for Ukrainian. version, is it possible? And will it take 18 hours?
If the 2nd option, just translate all fields into Ukrainian. language, there are not many of them, I think somewhere around 30-50 fields, how long will it take?

and where did you see that I gave the 2nd option?
22.02.2021, 13:08

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:

Employee wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:

I indicated in the description that we need to parse 2 options and the client will choose the right one, maybe they don’t want 2 versions, but they just need to translate some fields into Ukrainian. language and all.
22.02.2021, 13:15

Employee wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:

Employee wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:

I indicated in the description that we need to parse 2 options and the client will choose the right one, maybe they don’t want 2 versions, but they just need to translate some fields into Ukrainian. language and all.

Can I get an estimate for this option?
23.02.2021, 11:06

Employee wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:

Employee wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:

there are no 2 options
There is only one option that I suggested.
estimate it 22h
23.02.2021, 17:45

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:

Employee wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:

Employee wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:

there are no 2 options
estimate it 22h

The client will not accept the option in 22 hours, he will simply refuse this refinement, in this case I ask you to explain what is the difficulty in simply translating about 30-50 fields from custom blocks into Ukrainian. language so that we can explain to the client why this option cannot be made.
23.02.2021, 17:52

Employee wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:

Employee wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:

Employee wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:

there are no 2 options
estimate it 22h

The client will not accept the option in 22 hours, he will simply refuse this refinement, in this case I ask you to explain what is the difficulty in simply translating about 30-50 fields from custom blocks into Ukrainian. language so that we can explain to the client why this option cannot be made.

highlight these 30-50 fields with a screen.
how do you translate additional fields for example?
23.02.2021, 18:40

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:

Employee wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:

Employee wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:

Employee wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:

there are no 2 options
estimate it 22h

highlight these 30-50 fields with a screen.
how do you translate additional fields for example?

In general, it’s better not to waste time, if the client wants to use this option, we will simply write out each field and indicate them in the assessment task and, in fact, we will evaluate and do it.
23.02.2021, 18:44

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment