1b.app
Link copied -

Email address in public matters

Good afternoon!
I just noticed that in all public matters an email is published.
Please delete, and you can configure that this information is not published. I did not consent to the publication of contact information in public access.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

I see it turns out to be automatically affixed to the tags, this is not good, because you need to monitor this and delete it
09.11.2020, 15:43
Original comment available on version: ru

Good afternoon!
When you post a question or answer - you put a checkbox and only then you can post a question / answer. You can remove the desired tag before submitting a question/answer.
09.11.2020, 15:55
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

I understand. But I only noticed it now. And it is highly probable that this deletion will sometimes be missed. I ask you to delete my contact mail in my questions.
And also I ask her not to make the tag automatically, I'm sure that other users will only be grateful.
09.11.2020, 15:59

Any user consents to the publication of the question / answer - he is obliged to double-check the entered data before checking the box. The tooltip for the checkbox states: "I certify that I am answering publicly and openly, my answer will be visible to all users of the site, and my answer does not contain confidential data, and that my comment cannot be deleted by me." - i.e. the content of the window being filled is not confidential data and the client agrees to the public display of this information.
09.11.2020, 16:15
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

I request that my email be removed from publicly posted questions. Next, I will ensure that this tag is removed.
Thank you very much for your customer service and help in resolving my issue.
09.11.2020, 16:19

I do not understand why now to prove to me that I myself am a sheep. Just delete it please. I don't think it's a great value and loss for public support.
Thank you very much again!
09.11.2020, 16:21

Alice
Client wrote:
I request that my email be removed from publicly posted questions. Next, I will ensure that this tag is removed.
Thank you very much for your customer service and help in resolving my issue.

Address deleted in all topics. Let's solve the problem with a substitution - this will not happen in the future.
09.11.2020, 18:54

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment