1b.app
Link copied -

BAG of price calculation

https://askoart.1b.app/app/product/13944/edit/
If the product is ONLY in the warehouse of the employee, then the recalculation is not made and the price becomes UAH 0.
If the product is still in stock but not in the employee's stock, the recalculation is performed.
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

Recalculation is carried out only for warehouses available for sale (check the box in the warehouse settings); employee warehouses are not such by default.
21.11.2023, 13:03
Original comment available on version: ru

Department of Care
OneBox production wrote:
Recalculation is carried out only for warehouses available for sale (tick in the warehouse settings), employee warehouses are not such by default.

I want to understand the logic.
There is a product (tool) in the amount of 1 pc., which is in the employee's warehouse.
This product is difficult to manipulate due to the lack of price and availability.
Am I wrong that this logic is not correct for product pricing and availability?
21.11.2023, 13:25
Original comment available on version: ua

The product cannot be sold from the warehouse, which means it is not available in the warehouse, which means there is no need to recalculate it, everything is simple. If you are not satisfied with this logic, we can make additional settings so that employee warehouses also participate in the recalculation, this will take 2 hours of revision. I don’t see any point in arguing about the correctness of the logic.
22.11.2023, 12:34

Department of Care
OneBox production wrote:
The product cannot be sold from the warehouse, therefore it is not available in the warehouse, so you do not need to recalculate it, everything is simple. If you are not satisfied with this logic - we can make additional settings so that the staff members also take part in the calculation, it will take 2 hours of finalization. Regarding the correctness of the logic of the arguments, I do not see the point.

Good day. I would like to pay the solution.
05.04.2024, 15:58

Good afternoon, I will set a task on issuing an invoice for payment. The invoice will most likely be sent to you on Monday.
05.04.2024, 16:35

Department of Care
OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon, I will issue an invoice for payment. The invoice will be sent to you as soon as possible on Monday

After I paid, my staff can't move, click procedures, write comments, etc.
Although I did not change anything in access rights or actions.
Maybe it's because of this change, something went wrong?
09.04.2024, 08:25

Department of Care
OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon, I will issue an invoice for payment. The invoice will be sent to you as soon as possible on Monday

Good day, at what stage of finalization?
How much to expect?
I paid about a month ago.
30.04.2024, вторник, 13:10

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment