1b.app
Link copied -

SMS is not sent

A couple of templates are not sent via SMS to Viber. They give an error that SMS is disabled))) I checked everything, everything was done correctly. Template, title, automation. Only a couple of templates are not sent, two out of 20)))
Original question is available on version: ua "Скорость важнее перфекционизма"

Answers:

The Api application has logs for sending to turbosms, send a non-working SMS template, then download the log for today and see what request is sent and what response you receive to it. Based on these data, it will most likely be clear what exactly is wrong.
16.04.2024, 20:43
Original comment available on version: ru

From what I see now, that's 9 "INVALID_MESSAGE_SENDER" errors today. This means that the sender "TEXTIL GARMARI" for Viber or "TextilGM" for SMS cannot be used, most likely it is a non-existent name or something similar. Double-check the name of the senders in your turbosms account and enter the correct ones in the mailing or integration settings in the box.
16.04.2024, 20:46

Гаран Мария
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
A lot of SMS are sent every day, so it can't be a non-existent name or something like that. the name is correct, I checked.
[2024-04-16 10:06:37]
host: garmari.1b.app
url: /ajax/admin/chat/get/order/
contentID: shop-admin-notification-chart-order-block
point: /shop.starter.php
engine_sessionid: 1713251197_9763
data: Array
(
[url] => https://api.turbosms.ua/message/send.json
[post] => Array
(
[recipients] => Array
(
[0] => 380631476499
)
[viber] => Array
(
[sender] => TEXTIL GARMARI
[text] => Hello, Solomia! Thank you for order No. 089012. UAH 11,557.00 to be paid. Payment to the account of FUIB FOP Chernykh N.V. IBAN: UA453348510000000026001244881 Code: 3151608744 The account is valid for 24 hours. Thank you in advance for the quick payment, we love you) All questions viber/tel +380686343682
[start_time] => 2024-04-16 10:06:37
)
[sms] => Array
(
[sender] => TextilGM
[text] => Hello, Solomia! Thank you for order No. 089012. UAH 11,557.00 to be paid. Payment to the account of FUIB FOP Chernykh N.V. IBAN: UA453348510000000026001244881 Code: 3151608744 The account is valid for 24 hours. Thank you in advance for the quick payment, we love you) All questions viber/tel +380686343682
[start_time] => 2024-04-16 10:06:37
)
)
[res] => {"response_code":302,"response_status":"INVALID_MESSAGE_SENDER","response_result":null}
)
17.04.2024, 11:01
"Скорость важнее перфекционизма" Original comment available on version: ua

Well then, take this log and go to TurboSMS, they will tell you why they do not allow you to send these SMS.
res is a response from a third-party API, i.e. We send the request “send such and such an SMS from such and such a sender” and they answer us “no”.
Judging by the answer, the error is in the names of the senders. Perhaps you added some extra characters there when you copied it from somewhere. Try erasing them completely and writing them again manually.
17.04.2024, 11:26

Гаран Мария
Thank you!
17.04.2024, 12:48

Гаран Мария
I was told to contact you. Because everything is fine on their side! They checked everything!
17.04.2024, 17:38

Once again: you have a request above in the turbosms api and an answer with an error, what do we have to do with it? Turbosms gives an error
17.04.2024, 17:39

Where do you indicate TEXTIL GARMARI this value now in the SMS sender? As far as I can see, it is written with extra characters, but you don’t see them because they are in a different encoding.
What should be done:
1. Go to the place where you configure the sender name for Viber and SMS
2. DELETE it
3. Write again from the keyboard. Don’t copy from somewhere like you did before, but write it yourself.
If these 3 points are followed, everything should be ok.
17.04.2024, 17:47

Гаран Мария
I already did it. Turbo SMS also told me to do it, and I did it, but only changed it in the template. Nothing changed. Did you understand that all SMS are sent to me, SMS, templates, everything is sent except for the last created templates, and also SMS is not sent via viber, even when it is not a template. So I don't know what it is. I am afraid that I will make changes somewhere and everyone will not go.
18.04.2024, 10:45

Let's do this: You show me how to send SMS, give me a test process where I can do this and I will go in, reconfigure what is needed and send it. Just please, immediately give a link to the process and a mini-instruction on what to click where, since I don’t know what and where you may have configured. Then I will go in, send, look, reconfigure, send.
18.04.2024, 10:53

Гаран Мария
Fine. Then I will make a mini video tutorial.
18.04.2024, 11:36

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment