1b.app
Link copied -

hover krone

Good afternoon. Already 1.5 hours hanging minute crowns. I roughly understand the reason, I started changing a large number of client cards.https://crm.ohrana.ua/admin/shop/statistic/
1, Please help me to reload the cron, or teach me how to do it yourself. Restarting the server doesn't help
2. It is necessary to somehow protect against freezes. Or limit the launch of a large number of operations. Or monitor the running time and automatically complete. How do you see the solution to this problem?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Cron worked after 2.5 hours. The second question is relevant.
23.02.2021, 14:55
Original comment available on version: ru

Good afternoon.
Cron worked. Because I launched it.
What do you understand by the hangup of a minute crown?
You have planned something, set up the system. The system started doing it.
And the fact that to fulfill all your desires, the system took more time than you thought
does not mean that something is stuck.
The logic of the cron operation is such that if one instance is up and running, the second one will start according to its schedule
after the completion of the previous one.
Or after 90 minutes from the start of the previous one (for minute, for a different time.)
About reboot:
Because during the reboot (13:37) cron was running, then the reboot just stopped cron running abnormally, and this led to
the fact that the next one would start 90 minutes after the start of the previous one.
23.02.2021, 15:01

Sergey, thanks for your help.
I understand that technically there was no failure, but practically the work was paralyzed.
I suppose that the solution may be to create a separate cron for manual operations. Then the launch of such actions will be performed in the background and will not stop critical processes.
I also think that if I have the opportunity to put crowns on my own, then it should be possible to restore it. I haven't figured out how to do it myself yet. Or there must be "protection from a fool."
Suggest options please. Do you already have plans to improve this functionality?
23.02.2021, 15:19

And I understand your logic, but manual control of automation was not planned.
About "protection ..." I can say that it is technically quite difficult to determine: this is exactly what they wanted or it happened by chance.
23.02.2021, 15:32

Good. And if you make a separate cron for manual operations, wouldn't that solve such problems?
23.02.2021, 15:37

If you have a proposal for modernization / optimization, create a topic with a specific proposal.
It will be considered and answered on the appropriateness of such a decision.
23.02.2021, 15:47

Sergey, thanks again for your help. Okay, I'll do that. All the best.
23.02.2021, 15:50

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment