1b.app
Link copied -

I want to install Box on the server

Good afternoon.
I have a box and 10 licenses. But due to the crisis (the business was almost completely quarantined), we are reorienting ourselves to another direction. It is necessary to separate the licenses and transfer some of them to another box and install it on the server.
How can I solve this problem?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon, Konstantin Vyacheslavovich,
unfortunately not.
The current contract assumes that you can only transfer the entire system between legal entities / servers, without dividing it into parts.
But, as an exception, we can offer you a free cloud Tariff-5 for 6 months for a new box. You can register any cloudy OneBox on the site at a free rate, then unsubscribe in this thread and we will upgrade you for 6 months to Tariff-5 for free.
23.09.2020, 16:40
Как со мной связаться - никак :)
Задавайте вопросы на форуме публично - и я отвечу.
Подробнее - https://1b.app/ru/user/11/
Original comment available on version: ru

Please go to the meeting. Now is a difficult period. I invested in licenses and now they will hang without work. And this is a lot of money $ 400 * 7 = 2800 / How is it that I will not be able to dispose of them. This is a serious blow. Thank you for offering an alternative, however, it's just not very profitable. You offer $2,800 to be exchanged for $720. Not an equivalent exchange.
And when I bought licenses, I clarified this point. They are mine ? Can I manage them? And then you change the conditions. Well, how is it?
24.09.2020, 16:38

And this is a lot of money $ 400 * 7 = 2800 / How is it that I will not be able to dispose of them

In the original topic, you wrote that you have 10 licenses.
Specify how it happened that you paid for 7? :)

Thank you for offering an alternative, however, it's just not very profitable. You offer $2,800 to be exchanged for $720. Not an equivalent exchange.

We do not offer an alternative, but simply give one more cloud crm for free.
Without taking away the old box, it will remain working.

And when I bought licenses, I clarified this point. They are mine ? Can I manage them? And then you change the conditions. Well, how is it?

The current contract assumes that you can only transfer the entire system between legal entities / servers, without dividing it into parts. You can dispose of them, but entirely.
This item appeared for a reason, because we are not interested in creating a secondary market - we will serve it, but we will not earn anything from it.
Also, nothing prevents you in THIS same your CRM for 10 licenses to let in more managers of another business, restrict their rights, make separate business processes.
It turns out, one CRM, but it has two businesses.
That's why I don't take the phrase "This is a serious blow" in my address, because it is not, I give you a good solution in many ways.
24.09.2020, 21:10

I have always considered the VanBox my best purchase! I thought I had invested in a luxury asset. And I accumulated 10 licenses for myself by buying one at a time. Every time there was an opportunity. It happened differently. But I have accumulated 10 licenses. I have always considered myself that I own 4,000 dollars. An asset in the form of VanBox! And now, when I open a new direction and I really, really need my licenses, not all, but only 7 out of 10, I find out that I can’t use them? And they offer me to change them to 720! Catastrophe. My investment in licenses has become nothing! Perhaps you want to give me an important life lesson? Don't make plans for VanBox? Did I trust VanBox too much? More than she deserves? I would not like to think so. But right now it's happening to me. My long term hopes are shattered. At the time of purchasing licenses, I asked for how long I buy licenses. I was always informed "- forever". I believed and bought. Now when there are difficulties and there is not enough money, I ask you to help me. I have invested in your product and recommend it often. Please allow me to use my licenses. I understand that you do not want to create a secondary market, but for you this is a huge large-scale process, and for me personally a $2,800 disaster. And at the most difficult moment in my life. When a rich company resolves its issue motivating it with its global benefits at my expense. Unfortunately, I cannot run two businesses in one CRM. (For you, this solution costs nothing. I will pay you for the move, for setting up, and when the new business starts, then also for new licenses or maintenance. That is, this solution costs nothing for you. Please install it for me one more copy and transfer me my 7 licenses for my money. And for me personally, this is a blow and a disaster. And I understand that you are bigger and you put your interests Higher, but I ask you to meet me on such an important issue for a small entrepreneur for whom every penny is important now. And I'm not asking for much! And for money. And by the way, I'm asking to share licenses within one legal entity. The legal entity does not change. Please. Three children! The entire business has been quarantined. Or rather, everything clients were quarantined, huge losses.
25.09.2020, 13:35

Losik Lilia will contact you.
We go to meet you and share your CRM, but once, violating the terms of our contract.
You will have two boxes, 3 + 7, you will not be able to transfer licenses between them further.
25.09.2020, 14:27

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment