1b.app
Link copied -

Disabling Smart ACL

Answers:

Hello. Do you understand what consequences this will lead to? Can you describe them to me?
18.09.2020, 12:51
Original comment available on version: ru

Good day
It is necessary for us that the manager has access rights to close access to the first stage of the process, regardless of whether the author or the manager of the process is inaccessible.
We were told by other OneBox managers that we can only work through the inclusion of Smart ACL.
I'm so aware that smart ACL - it's just fenced in to link the author and manager to the process. If not so, then explain, be kind, what could be the problem. І yakі sche naslіdki ochіkuvat.
18.09.2020, 13:02

Yes, you were rightly explained, this setting prevents authors and owners from seeing issues if they do not have access to the stage. If you turn on this setting and suddenly someone has poorly configured access rights, then he can very easily not see any of his tasks, i.e. essentially stop work. Therefore, I clarify whether you understand what you want to do.
18.09.2020, 13:14

Turn it on, be kind. So that we could get the right access to the processes.
18.09.2020, 15:48

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment