1b.app
Link copied -

Profit report not loading since yesterday

On an ongoing basis, a profit report is used daily with filtering for a month or more. Since yesterday endless loading which results in 504 Gateway Time-out error - nginx
Loaded maximum with a filter 2-4 days. And the download is very long.
In the load panel, when building a report, the indicator for the processor rises

Host response:
Hello.
What was the latest activity on the server?
Judging by the error, there may not be enough time to process the request.
Try increasing the nginx timeouts (the configuration file on a standard installation is usually located in /etc/nginx/nginx.conf).
After making changes, we recommend checking the correctness of the configuration (nginx -t command).
If there are no errors in the syntax, then you need to restart the web server with the command - service nginx restart.
Sincerely, GMHOST Team
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello, if you need us to change the configs on your server, this is 1 hour of revision.
21.07.2021, 12:39
Original comment available on version: ru

I have recently set up a server, but the problem has appeared since yesterday, what has changed? The report is not built even for 5 days
21.07.2021, 12:47

The problem appeared at night, around the time when there are updates on boxing, did anything change with this report? The only problem is with him.
21.07.2021, 12:49

Perhaps the code of the report changed and it began to be built differently. But in the topic you write something about the hoster and about the fact that you need to change the configs. If the ultimate goal is to open a report - give a link to the filtered one in 3 days, I'll see what can take a long time to load.
21.07.2021, 12:56

3 days (It takes a very long time to load) - https://one-box.shine-bright.com.ua/admin/shop/storage/report/sales/?filterdate=... %5B%5D=all&productid=&ok=%D0%A4%D0%B8%D0%BB%D1%8C%D1%82%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B0%D1%82% D1%8C
Month (Not loading) - https://one-box.shine-bright.com.ua/admin/shop/storage/report/sales/?filterdate=... %5D=4&storagenameid%5B%5D=56&productid=&ok=%D0%A4%D0%B8%D0%BB%D1%8C%D1%82%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B0% D1%82%D1%8C
21.07.2021, 13:02

rewrote the report. mysql behaves a little strange on the server (perhaps due to lack of RAM), I made it so that it does not affect the speed of work
21.07.2021, 13:46

it still loads for a very long time, until yesterday it worked perfectly - it loaded in a few seconds, can you do it the way it was?
21.07.2021, 14:02

For 3 months it does not load at all
I built a report for a year without any problems
21.07.2021, 14:12

you need to view the configs and the version of your database, the report code has not changed. This means that the cant is somewhere on the server. If we look for the reasons for the long download, it will take about 2 hours.
21.07.2021, 14:20

You wrote that the code may have changed. Did he change or not? Nothing has changed on the server, there is nobody and nothing to do just like that. Just one night it stopped loading as it was before. By time: at the time of the box update.
21.07.2021, 14:41

no, the code in this report was last changed about a month ago (not taking into account my changes today). If the report stopped working after the night, some software may have been updated, for example, mysql on the server and it began to work differently.
21.07.2021, 14:55

OneBox production wrote:
no, the code in this report was last changed about a month ago (not taking into account my changes today). If the report stopped working after the night, some software may have been updated, for example, mysql on the server and it began to work differently.

Ok, I'll check with the host.
21.07.2021, 14:59

This is a very strange situation for me. How can the time it takes to build a single report change so drastically in one moment...
Hosting says nothing has changed, you say nothing has changed...
Loading a report for the month was 10 seconds, it became 1.5 minutes. For several months it does not load at all.

1. The problem may be in the lack of RAM? Really for one night loading became so much more?
2. I want to try to increase the resource on the server, add RAM, but there is another problem here:
With each increase in the server resource, the minute cron stops working for us. The last time Tasun Sergey was doing the configuration and said that something was written incorrectly in the config, suggesting that the hoster "deleted a couple of lines". Hosting say that this could not be. I don't want to pay for server setup again. Can you give instructions on what not to do so that the cron does not fly off or how to restart it? Or can you restart yourself?
22.07.2021, 19:55

Farkhshatov Rodion wrote:
Can you give instructions on what not to do?

don't touch anything. Each server has a crontab, go into it - see what is written, what launches and for what time. After you get the server up, go again and show what is missing in the hoster's crontab. You can break something in 789 different ways, unfortunately there is no instruction on how not to do this, for this you just need to be a decent level system administrator.
23.07.2021, 10:26

Increased the RAM - nothing has changed a single gram. The report also takes more than a minute to load.
Can you look again, what could be the reason? You wrote about the database version - with the current version, the report was built quickly, there were some changes in the box, that this version is now outdated?
24.07.2021, 15:20

OneBox production wrote:
you need to view the configs and the version of your database, the report code has not changed. This means that the cant is somewhere on the server. If we look for the reasons for the long download, it will take about 2 hours.

Can this be done in at least an hour? The problem appeared out of nowhere. The hosting claims that nothing has changed, and they never do anything on the server themselves.
Sergey Tasun did the last config setup 3 weeks ago https://crm-onebox.com/ru/support/server-installation/9191-ostanovilsya-minutniy... - everything worked fine until July 21st.
If the problem is not on the server side, but in the box, how about payment?
24.07.2021, 18:33

By the way, there is clearly some kind of jamb with the report. Absolutely for every sale there is a refusal for the same amount
24.07.2021, 21:39

Rodion, I understand that everything worked for you, but then everything stopped working, but this is not our fault, since we did not change the report. We can fix it, but it will be paid - the estimate is announced above. If you want to avoid similar situations in the future, I advise you to move to the cloud.
26.07.2021, 10:16

By the way, there is clearly some kind of jamb with the report. Absolutely for every sale there is a refusal for the same amount

Review this post. With a bug report. For each sale, a return is written, which is not. Check this moment, maybe the problem is because of this
26.07.2021, 11:38

This problem appeared most likely after my edits above. I will fix it when I debug your report, if I fix it now, the problem with speed will definitely not go away
26.07.2021, 11:40

Well, let's pay for it, can you at least do it in 1 hour?
26.07.2021, 11:48

Unfortunately no, 2 hours. If everything were simple and fast, I would not write to you about the grades and would just correct it, as evidenced by my attempts to quickly resolve the issue above.
26.07.2021, 12:12

OneBox production wrote:
Unfortunately no, 2 hours. If everything were simple and fast, I would not write to you about the grades and would just correct it, as evidenced by my attempts to quickly resolve the issue above.

ok let's go
26.07.2021, 12:23

Paid. Please provide detailed information regarding the reason for the slowdown / failure to load the report.
26.07.2021, 15:21

Good afternoon. After adding several indexes to the database of your project, the report began to work many times faster, you can check
28.07.2021, 10:45

What are the indexes? Why did they need to be added? What happened that caused the report to load slowly?
28.07.2021, 11:13

indexes to the database for faster processing of requests to it. To work faster. Unfortunately, I can’t tell you why the report stopped working for you at the same speed as before.
28.07.2021, 11:16

It turns out that the fault of the hosting is not here. So there was some problem in your system from scratch, and I paid for its solution?
28.07.2021, 12:00

We did not make any changes to the report code, so it is not our fault that it stopped opening. If the fault was in the code itself, ten people would have already contacted us with a request to fix the speed of the report, but as you can see, only you had the problem and no one else contacted us. From this we can conclude that the cant is in the server. Someone changed something there or did not change the essence does not play. On a hundred boxes, the report opens quickly, on one - slowly. Cant of code? It's obvious to everyone that it doesn't.
28.07.2021, 12:05

If you want to do without such surprises from your hosting in the future, go to the cloud. As far as I can see, this is not the first difficulty that you have with them. Before that, they mowed the crowns from the crontab and wrote that everything was OK and they did not touch anything.
28.07.2021, 12:07

This is the second difficulty that has arisen and it is not a fact that with them.
When the crowns stopped working, they said that they were working out by attaching a screen, but at the same time, the crowns had been in the Loading Panel since 2 pm http://joxi.ru/KAg5e35INK5azm. Can you see if the cron worked?
28.07.2021, 13:21

Commentary is available in ru and not yet translated to the current language.
28.07.2021, 13:21

the cron-minute.php file is not on the screenshot, i.e. minute cron was not running at the specified time
28.07.2021, 13:52

In any case, it doesn't matter now. I have outlined my thoughts on the current task above. If you like to continue to be served by hosting, no problem. Have a nice day.
28.07.2021, 13:54

I do not quite understand how you could not determine the reason for the slow loading of the report, if you could find a solution to how to speed it up at times. If you add indexes to other boxes, then their reports will be built already at the moment the button is pressed? How it works?
28.07.2021, 14:19

You: my report is not working
me: ok, we can make it work faster
You: ok let's go
me: 2h revision
you: ok
Me: Improvement done. Look - your report opens quickly as requested
I don't quite understand what else you want from me?
28.07.2021, 14:40

OneBox production wrote:
If we look for the reasons for the long download, it will take about 2 hours.
[/quote]
What is the reason?
Tomorrow some other standard functionality will fly off, should I pay again for its restoration?
Yes, you fixed the situation, but explain to your client why it happened, especially since you promised to do it.
Now it looks like something stopped working, they fixed it for money, they said that we were not to blame, because. there were no more calls and we did not change anything in the code.
You have found an option how to speed up the work of the report, so you understand what is missing. Added an index - was there a problem in its absence?
28.07.2021, 16:04

What is the reason?

that requests on your server began to work out slowly. This can be related to anything, for example: a software version has been updated that builds query plans differently, there is no longer enough memory to save query results, and so on, there can be dozens of reasons. I did not look for the cause itself, I found a way to solve the problem faster. This concludes our conversation. All the best.
29.07.2021, 10:51

When increasing the RAM, do you need to change some settings so that the box uses the entire amount of memory?
29.07.2021, 11:52

box itself does not use memory directly, memory can use:
cache (memcache)
database (for caching some queries)
php-fpm for running scripts
adding available memory for the database and memcache does not make sense, since this needs to be managed (the database can almost all get into the RAM and eat under 120GB of this RAM on an average project), in your case you will not get any significant increase from this receive. Those. leave everything as it is
29.07.2021, 13:19

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment