1b.app
Link copied -

Onebox update

Good afternoon! Run, onebox updates. admin.newtrend.team.
It is important that the integration of turbosms with viber appears, the page loading speed improves, but our individual improvements, such as working with several Nova Poshta accounts, do not fly off. (previously updated, they flew off)
Thanks in advance!
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon.
1. To update a box, it must be in your list: https://crm-onebox.com/ru/profile/boxlist/
2. How could you update this box before? What specifically happened to you and at what point (if possible, give links to the tasks that you set after that)
03.01.2021, 17:45
Original comment available on version: ru

1. How to add it to the list?
2. https://admin.newtrend.team/admin/customorder/support/970998/edit/
Before this task, there were many crashes after auto-updates.
03.01.2021, 18:04

When will you provide an answer?
04.01.2021, 16:25

1. Another employee will contact you to solve this problem
2. I read the task, as far as I can see it has not been relevant for a long time. After you tie up the box, I can update your system.
04.01.2021, 16:55

Thank you. I expect
04.01.2021, 16:58

Good night! I was not contacted
06.01.2021, 03:38

It will be available in a few minutes
06.01.2021, 11:23

Dmitry, thanks for the update! Some sections floated visually. And is it possible to return the font as it was?
06.01.2021, 11:56

Buttons in order changed background color and font color
06.01.2021, 12:01

Also, the page loading speed has become worse (Is it possible to somehow speed up the work?
06.01.2021, 12:21

1. Floated layout due to caching of some pages by the browser, this will pass
2. Try to go to the bp settings where you add statuses and connections and click the save button. On mvp font color is determined dynamically based on background color
3. What specific pages are we talking about, can you link?
06.01.2021, 12:32

1. Updated, everything is good
2. Worked
3. The My Orders section started loading slower. What actions can be taken to improve the speed? https://admin.newtrend.team/admin/customorder/order/?searchLine=
06.01.2021, 12:47

try to remove the filter by sources, there are about 13k sources shown in issue. a list of what the browser specifically downloads to render them. If it works, I think it will be possible to change it to autocomplete so as not to display all available options at once
06.01.2021, 12:54

Thanks, I'll remove the extra filters.
And if we talk about a specific order, if I fall into it. What can interfere with the download? It hangs in anticipation for a long time.
06.01.2021, 13:14

if you see "Loading page" then the backend has already worked and some html is being rendered or js is being initialized. Each case is individual - it's problematic to say without debugging
06.01.2021, 13:27

The export of products stopped working correctly. I am attaching the file as it was.
On the issue of download speed, tell me, please, how can we check this debug?
06.01.2021, 14:21

Nelepov Vladislav Yurievich
admin.newtrend.team wrote:
The export of products stopped working correctly. I am attaching the file as it was.
On the issue of download speed, tell me, please, how can we check this debug?

I will add: a lot of extra columns are unloaded
06.01.2021, 14:38

Go to the column settings of the table you are uploading and click save.
Give a link to the process that is stupid - I'll see if something can be done relatively quickly
06.01.2021, 15:35

1. The manager’s response to the column settings: I set up the columns that I need and saved, this is called “unload visible columns”, and we need that when we click “unload all columns”, it is unloaded as before, as I threw in the file above
I send a video recording of what she means. (video.mp4)
2. https://admin.newtrend.team/admin/customorder/order/1107617/edit/ If you fall into the order, it quickly loads visually, but it takes a long time to load further (I attach the screen to load the order.png)
3. We also incorrectly began to distribute the address in orders for some branches of Nova Poshta. Order examples: https://admin.newtrend.team/admin/customorder/order/1107611/edit/
https://admin.newtrend.team/admin/customorder/order/1107615/edit/ this should not be, the city and department should be pulled into different cells (screenshots are attached with a failure with the address 1-2)
08.01.2021, 15:22

1. I did not understand anything. In the video you talk about speed - here write information that is generally incomprehensible to me. I have no idea how you were "before"
2. The problem is most likely the same as on the filtering page. You have created a bunch of unnecessary sources in the system and now you are suffering from their rendering.
3. They should be pulled up when the page opens normally. How to do it is written in paragraph 2
08.01.2021, 15:55

1. The speed of loading orders and the export of goods are two different issues. Previously, the export of products was unloaded in 10-15 seconds, now it takes 4-5 minutes. It is necessary to restore the speed of unloading products, because. now this process takes a long time.
2.3. Thank you we will try. And such a question. How to clean these sources? This is not what we create. We have many partners who sell from different sources and the system automatically records them.
08.01.2021, 16:22

1. https://admin.newtrend.team/admin/shop/products/?categoryid=4952&searchLine= I go, about 200 products. I click unload only visible products. The download takes about 10 seconds.
2. /admin/shop/source/
08.01.2021, 16:31

1. Try to choose products with pictures. Maybe they're the issue.
2. Thank you
08.01.2021, 16:36

/admin/shop/source/ how can I delete them here?
08.01.2021, 20:23

massively multiple sources
08.01.2021, 21:53

Good afternoon. According to the branches, it does not pull all the branches into the Nova Poshta block. I'm attaching screenshots
09.01.2021, 13:23

Please give feedback
11.01.2021, 11:27

go to edit and delete unnecessary. Unfortunately, there is no mass deletion of sources, you are the first one who needed it in my memory in several years.

Good afternoon. According to the branches, it does not pull all the branches into the Nova Poshta block. I'm attaching screenshots

launched the import of cities from NP
11.01.2021, 18:04

Thank you, the divisions are working. According to the sources, I will turn to the programmers.
Thanks again for the feedback and corrections
11.01.2021, 21:47

I understand that the problem is with the interface for granting access to employees. I can not set specific bp to display. Either all options or none can not be set.
Screenshot attached, please fix
11.01.2021, 23:49

link to the place where you watch it
12.01.2021, 10:54

what exactly are you doing there? opened several different acl - everything shows well. Can you shoot a video or clearly indicate the sequence of actions?
12.01.2021, 18:03

The problem was with the browser. (cookies)
Thanks
14.01.2021, 21:49

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment