1b.app
Link copied -

NBC or led code

When we open access to the code on boxed rates, then what is the logic behind OneBox (NBC or led the code solution)?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hi, can you rephrase the question? I don't understand him at all
20.10.2020, 18:17
Original comment available on version: ru

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
Hi, can you rephrase the question? I don't understand him at all

The fact of the matter is that this is a quote from a lead (with extensive experience in implementing different systems).
If necessary, I can give (in the task) a recording of the conversation
21.10.2020, 11:57

If the question is what happens if we open access to the box code to the client: then the client loses free tech. support and that's about it. Boxing will work as before, nothing will change in its logic of work, except that we relieve ourselves of all obligations for fixing bugs, system performance in principle, etc.
Whether we are now giving users the opportunity to independently code in boxing, I don’t know, most likely this is decided privately with Max.
21.10.2020, 12:04

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
If the question is what happens if we open access to the box code to the client: then the client loses free tech. support and that's about it. Boxing will work as before, nothing will change in its logic of work, except that we relieve ourselves of all obligations for fixing bugs, system performance in principle, etc.
Whether we are now giving users the opportunity to independently code in boxing, I don’t know, most likely this is decided privately with Max.

All salespeople know this.
There is a quote "if the system is open source, according to what logic then does it work EnBiSi or wellcode."
I haven't been able to google it for anything to understand the issue. That's why I asked here
21.10.2020, 12:12

Ask the questioner what he means
21.10.2020, 12:18

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment