1b.app
Link copied -

What did OneBox think about the current situation for its customers?

Friends, we can easily arrange things, if we are all in our minds, de, skin from us can come in handy to the situation, and tell us about helping the army and volunteering, what are we working on the economic front? When are YOU, OneBox, on your side?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

I love topics like this. Honestly. They allow me to answer what I think and not choose words so that the answer is beautiful.
And now in turn:
1. When these questions are asked to me and / or OneBox'y - this is such a beautiful way to fuck or blackmail a little.
Instead of asking in essence or requesting a very specific offer "give a discount on this and this and this because this, and in exchange there will be this" (in exchange, it is mandatory) - a public question of a general nature is asked, where the company will be forced to make excuses . But no, it won't work for me :)
2. I draw the attention of everyone reading this topic that the question is asked relatively anonymously. The author of the question does not write his name, does not write what the company does, does not write what he does for his customers. Moreover, the author of the question is NOT our paying customer and OneBox never pays a single penny. But he wants something.
DIRECT QUESTION: WHO ARE YOU AND HOW HAVE YOU HELPED YOUR CLIENTS, huh?
3. Based on the "discount" tags you tagged, you expect us to change rates because of the war.
But this is our right, not a duty.
Okay, sell your products at 50% off. And we won't.
For some reason, someone believes that because of the war, we should distribute everything to everyone for free, make discounts, and so on. And thereby put the country's economy to zero. It is hard for 99.99% of the population of any country to realize this, but by lowering prices and making discounts, you are burying the economy.
No, I don't play like that. I want everything around to be expensive and not available to everyone.
4. Answering specifically to your question, what have we done for clients and business in general (otherwise it is purely for clients - a one-sided answer is obtained):
- we cut the Russian Federation, thereby losing 25% of the income. And only half of their remaining clients from Ukraine continued to work.
- we have NOT laid off a single employee (although we were forced to cut the salary)
- for many clients we increased the grade period when they paid for it
- we have NOT removed any OneBox client, even if he could not pay for it. We saved everything, backed up. At the cost of my money personally.
- we did NOT remove the free tariff / for data, but as we wanted. Because it's 50% of all our server and infrastructure costs. In simple words, because of the war, we lost 75% of the money and it was possible to remove free tariffs and save the company. Instead, I decided to add money to OneBox.
- and yes, we distribute OneBoxes for free to volunteers, government agencies, etc.
---
I REPEAT THE QUESTION TO YOU: HOW HAVE YOU HELPED YOUR CLIENTS?
I wonder if you will keep silent or evade it, or still answer.
23.04.2022, 12:28
Как со мной связаться - никак :)
Задавайте вопросы на форуме публично - и я отвечу.
Подробнее - https://1b.app/ru/user/11/
Original comment available on version: ru

Maxim, good day, Happy Easter to you! I wish you and your team success in reaching your goals and effectively, even if it is in your power to boost the economy, let it be so! Just to say, scho work - we love to come to such motivations. Only one, we don’t see the salary of spivrobitnik, more than those who pour into the wild display of the economy, moreover, you just misplaced the terms cachflow. From your words, I understood that the payment was simply made to the clients.
I’m already arguing that, perhaps, I’ve hooked you up with such a source of energy that sang such emotions in you, - it’s clear from Matyukiv that you’re just an emotional person and that’s the norm for you. I don't want anything, really.
I am a representative of the company (a group of 100SYSTEMS), like, in a way, I want to be quick with your services, I still don’t know my mind, so I can write to myself: if it wasn’t anonymous, I’m hurting, condemning, but why did you get fooled?
Really, more, it’s even better to see how my food is, that you didn’t rob in the direction of the client - and you won’t be rob, if it’s not your pidkhid and bachennia: we don’t mind! Ale, Maxim, so, in the yard there is a war and a lot of us, entrepreneurs, to fight a lot one for one! So, we sell Commodities with great discounts, we are robimo without a cost of deliveries: more at the same time there are also colleagues, so we can earn money for our services (telecommunications, telephony, transport, consulting, legal) - so, the prices are ringing or otherwise: mozhlivo tse word in you squealed negativity! We are not against your earnings.
As if, perhaps, you were overwhelmed, because they didn’t pay you anything: is it quicker? Ale mi at the start of the project - we will pay you, or do not boast, you need to pay back, before you, as soon as a forum for food. If you don’t want food that is not infamous to the nature, and we will pay - you will also enjoy it: what are we going to get?
I do not want to write, but at the same time from the US Bokiv You shout about the struggle from the Russian Federation, just from the USIX and everywhere and again, they guessed at me: so with our colleagues it’s just like that and winiclo food, and I threw it on. We just want to leave the Orkiv projects, wanting everything there to be done and coolly practiced and richly invested - but the philosophy of WANBOX (it's just yours) and the sound of ZROZUMILA! YOU MUST PAY IN FULL!
It is due to you for volunteers and holding bodies: but it’s better to slay a lot of other companies and in a peaceful hour - this is a great help, another philosophy: not everything in the WORLD is EXPENSIVE. You know, I want for your mothers, send YOU to that RUSSIAN SHIP.
Well, it’s true, You’re sure and all the readers have understood the food, chi can work lows, let’s do it like that, you are fighting for RV: why should we work like that? Chi tse just empty declare yours?
24.04.2022, 20:29

1. You could ask for a discount or some conditions directly and offer something in return, instead you started the post exactly in the wording "did you get it?". Such formulations I consider rudeness and I answer them sharply. Everyone.
2. You appeal to the fact that everyone around is good, but I am bad.
3. You can send me for a Russian ship, that's your right.
4. Because of the war, 75% of customers stopped paying, and server costs did not decrease by a single dollar. Because servers are paid in EUR and they are in Germany.
5. Whether or not to cut the SR employees is my decision and I do not need anyone's public approval or indignation on this topic.
6. It is unlikely that you will understand me, but I will try: I spent 17 years and millions of dollars to create OneBox as a software and company. And I will not sell software cheaper because of the war, because my business is not "bought a product - sold it at a premium."
7. The philosophy of OneBox, which I have repeatedly written about on the forum and talked about in various interviews: we create a software constructor, spend a lot of money on it, and then sell it for a penny so that our end customers can do accounting and automation for themselves 20 times cheaper than they would do it from scratch in some programming language (or other platform). If you think that the conditional $25/user/month for such software is expensive, then I consider this a depreciation of someone else's work. This is already a price with a discount below nowhere, because the cost of any developer starts from $15/hour.
24.04.2022, 21:56
Как со мной связаться - никак :)
Задавайте вопросы на форуме публично - и я отвечу.
Подробнее - https://1b.app/ru/user/11/

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment