1b.app
Link copied -

Product names have disappeared

It's been more than a week since the names of the products have disappeared, it's hard to work in such conditions, please respond!
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

Good afternoon. Most likely the names “disappeared” due to the automation action settings https://avr-service2.1b.app/app/automatization-products/update/edit/
You can try to manually set a name for one of the products and save it; if the name disappears, then most likely it’s these actions.
I can suggest restoring product names for products that do not have them due to the history of changes; it will take about an hour of revision. Bill?
08.04.2024, 14:16
Original comment available on version: ru

I also see that you have configured the product card strangely. For some reason, the field with the product name is displayed twice, there is no need to do this because the first value will be automatically overwritten by the second one below.
08.04.2024, 14:18

automation was not added during that period, but nothing was changed for the products (the field was also the same before, thanks for the advice, I will clean it up), there are also no changes in the logs for those products where the names disappeared, that is, no changes were made on that day or for the day before
08.04.2024, 15:08
Original comment available on version: ua

by the way, this is not the first time, last time you simply fixed everything (you also indicated that it was a system error, not ours)
08.04.2024, 15:08

I haven't heard of any system bugs recently that would cause this behavior.
If this has already happened to you, try writing to the place where this problem was solved for you.
At the moment, I have proposed a solution to the current problem, if this solution suits you, we’ll do it. If not and you think this is a bug, you can find out how you can repeat this error and I can try to reproduce and fix it if it really is a bug.
08.04.2024, 15:17

27.12.2023 name "product names have been deleted"
I just don't understand why there are no logs and it's impossible to track changes? so I consider it a god
08.04.2024, 15:23

You can consider this anything, above I described what you can do in this case to solve the problem within this topic.
08.04.2024, 15:31

I just don't understand what I will pay for? those automations configured for product names were configured by your employees a year ago, no changes were made to them, there are no new ones that somehow change the product name, after updating the price and the products themselves, the names did not return
Please give a clear answer, is it a mistake from our side or from yours?
08.04.2024, 15:43

In this case, I offered you, within one hour of revision, to restore the names of products for which there are no names. I'll take the old names from the change history and restore them.
For what reason they disappeared from you, I cannot clearly answer since there is no data in the history of changes, if you want, you can additionally set up logging for changes in the name of the product - then it will be clear where the changes for the products come from, in 99% of cases it will be some kind of import or automation or something else that the user configures.
08.04.2024, 15:46

I'm willing to pay for it, but I have a question
why did it spread to products that have no automation and that have not been updated for more than half a year, either manually or through price lists?
and for different categories of products, they are also searched for in the search by name (those products in which the name is currently empty)
10.04.2024, 14:53

I don’t have an answer to this question, I don’t know exactly why your names disappeared.
10.04.2024, 15:04

issue the bill, but I think it's an unfair position "we don't know whose mistake it is ours or yours, but pay"
10.04.2024, 15:30

such a position because there have already been situations when the developer spent the whole day looking for a problem, and it appeared in the process settings, for example, or in the fact that the client himself edited something on the API. In conclusion, of course, clients did not pay for these hours.
This is a free forum, I gave you the opportunity to fix your problem, I have no goal to make you feel justice. You have a problem, I provide a solution.
10.04.2024, 15:57

I understood, the working moment, everyone thinks that they are right, for my part I want to say that it was not the goal to expose someone as guilty. I just wanted to figure out the future in order to know what to do and the reasons. put funds on the balance?
10.04.2024, 16:05

I see that the task was paid for, yesterday I was given a revision on this issue.
Approximately today I will restore the names of products from history
11.04.2024, 09:25

Good afternoon. The script will be finalized in about half an hour; most of the names have already been restored.
12.04.2024, 10:44

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment