1b.app
Link copied -

Document's name

Is it possible to somehow insert a variable into the name of the document template in such a way that when it is formed, the name of the document does not indicate the name of the template, but the order number and the client's last name. Literally, what would the file that I downloaded be called "Ivanov12345"
When you try to add a variable to the template name, the document takes the name of the variable, the variable does not work. Or am I doing something wrong?
Thank you!
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

OXID wrote:
Is it possible to somehow insert a variable into the name of the document template in such a way that when it is formed, the name of the document does not indicate the name of the template, but the order number and the client's last name. Literally, what would the file that I downloaded be called "Ivanov12345"
When you try to add a variable to the template name, the document takes the name of the variable, the variable does not work. Or am I doing something wrong?
Thank you!

The name should contain document variables in the same form as they are indicated in the documents
For example
01.04.2022, 20:06
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment