1b.app
Link copied -

Special prices for the client, taking into account the category and brand

Good afternoon, now in the functionality there is an opportunity for each client to make special prices:
1. prices for individual goods, indicating the currency.
2. discounts for categories.
Tell me, is it possible to have a discount for a category of a certain brand - how is it done in automatic margins? How many hours does it take to finalize such functionality?
Also, tell me, is it possible to make an extra charge in special prices? - for example, specify with a "-" sign
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello. It will take about 10 hours to make a discount for a category+brand combination.
In the special prices for a category, it is possible to make a discount with "-", i.e. will get a markup.
08.10.2020, 16:49
Original comment available on version: ru

Андрій
CEO, owwa.com.ua
Dmitry, we are extremely interested in this revision, now we will try to find clients who are also interested in it - in order to share the financial participation, because. it gets a little tricky.
08.10.2020, 18:27

Андрій
CEO, owwa.com.ua
Dmitry, tell me, how long can it take to refine to indicate a discount relative to a different price level? For example, a partner has a given price level, but a certain group of goods from a brand needs to be discounted relative to another level?
08.10.2020, 19:00

Andrew Client wrote:
Dmitry, tell me, how long can it take to refine to indicate a discount relative to a different price level? For example, a partner has a given price level, but a certain group of goods from a brand needs to be discounted relative to another level?

I support this change! A very necessary thing!
09.10.2020, 11:56

Andrew
Client wrote:

From a brand or from a brand+category? In the assessment above, I took into account the brand + category combination, where you can also choose the price level from which to make a discount. But this will be for all users and not just for those who have a certain price level selected in the card.
09.10.2020, 12:06

Андрій
CEO, owwa.com.ua

Bodyako Dmitry Employee wrote:
From a brand or from a brand+category? In the assessment above, I took into account the brand + category combination, where you can also choose the price level from which to make a discount. But this will be for all users and not just for those who have a certain price level selected in the card.

1. We are talking about individual discounts in the "Client" card, that is, these discounts / markups should only apply to this client and not affect other clients or price levels in any way.
2. yes, from the brand + category, or only from the brand, or only from the category - that is, so that the rule is universal. If the brand is not specified in the rule, then it applies to the entire category and vice versa, if the category is not specified, then the rule applies to all products of the brand.
09.10.2020, 12:15

AndreyClient wrote/a:Dmitry, tell me, how long can it take to further refine to indicate a discount relative to a different price level? Example, a partner has a given price level, but a certain group of goods from a brand needs to be discounted relative to another level? From a brand or from a brand + category? In the assessment above, I took into account the brand + category combination, where you can also choose the price level from which to make a discount. But this will be for all users and not just for those who have a certain price level selected in the card.

But special prices are set in the customer card? If he has a regular price on his card, and I want to give a discount on a certain category of goods from the wholesale price. How will this affect other users, please explain?
09.10.2020, 12:18

"But it will be for all users and not just for those for whom a certain price level is selected in the card." is a misspelled text. I forgot that we are discussing Special prices in the user card and not Special prices in the product card
09.10.2020, 12:20

Андрій
CEO, owwa.com.ua
Dmitry, let's summarize.
We are finalizing the functionality of special prices in the client card, namely:
1. Opportunity to choose a Brand in addition to the category.
1.1. This allows you to mark up the Category + Brand combination.
1.2. Or it will allow you to separately select entire categories or brands, leaving the second field empty.
2. Choose in relation to which price level to indicate this discount.
In the interface, I see it like this: https://prnt.sc/uw0u7a
09.10.2020, 12:29

Yes, only the plate you made up will be in the wrong place, but lower. I will leave the old logic of discounts purely by category untouched so as not to break the old functionality. That is, the https://prnt.sc/uw0u7a sign will be lower and will be configured regardless of the current one. Taking into account the addition of a discount from the price level, the revision will take 12 hours.
09.10.2020, 12:47

Андрій
CEO, owwa.com.ua
Dmitry,
Good!
Tell me, in this task, in order to reduce our financial burden, we can use the free hours mentioned in this topic: https://crm-onebox.com/ru/support/ofitsialnie-novosti-onebox/1487-besplatnie-dor... dlya-oblachnih-polzovateley-onebox/ ?
We will pay the difference in hours according to the price list.
This revision is also supported by Tamara Chausova.
09.10.2020, 13:00

Andrew
Client wrote:
Dmitry, Good! Tell me, in this task, in order to reduce our financial burden, we can use the free hours mentioned in this topic: https://crm-onebox.com/ru/support/ofitsialnie-novosti-onebox/1487- besplatnie-dor... ?We will pay the difference in hours according to the price list. This revision is also supported by Tamara Chausova.

no, it won’t work that way, improvements estimated at 1 hour - yes you can. But here it's 10 o'clock, here you have to pay
09.10.2020, 15:27

Андрій
CEO, owwa.com.ua

no, it won’t work that way, improvements estimated at 1 hour - yes you can. But here it's 10 o'clock, here you have to pay

A very strange and tough position, given that we wanted to count the data for 1-2 hours for free, and pay for the remaining 10 - I did not write above that we ask for all the revision to be done free of charge.
09.10.2020, 15:38

Andrew
Client wrote:
no, it won’t work that way, improvements estimated at 1 hour - yes you can. But here it’s 10 hours, here you need to pay. A very strange and tough position, given that we wanted to count the data for 1-2 hours for free, and pay for the remaining 10 hours - I didn’t write above that we ask to do all the revision for free.

It can be done in 10 hours. I did not write to you about what you need to pay 12
With regards to free hours, in the message of Maxim Miroshnichenko it was indicated as a whole for revision and not for part of it.
09.10.2020, 15:57

Andrew Client wrote:
Dmitry, let's summarize. We are finalizing the functionality of special prices in the client card, namely: 1. Possibility in addition to the category to choose Brand.1.1. This will allow you to make margins for the combination Category + Brand.1.2. Or it will allow you to separately select entire categories or brands, leaving the second field empty.2. Choose relative to which price level to indicate this discount. In the interface, I see it like this: https://prnt.sc/uw0u7a

Tell me please;
1. After this refinement, will the prices, taking into account the discount, set in the client card be displayed in the personal account?
2. Will it be possible to expand the categories by tree to indicate the discount?
3. Will the price levels from the Price level column be selected from the drop-down list?
09.10.2020, 16:50

Андрій
CEO, owwa.com.ua
Dmitry, good afternoon!
Please answer Tamara's questions and tell me what is the further procedure for starting the implementation of this improvement.
12.10.2020, 13:23

Andrei, as far as I can see, Tamara is quoting your comment and, apparently, did not read mine. I can't answer questions on other people's comments, as these are not my words.
12.10.2020, 13:28

Andrei, as far as I can see, Tamara is quoting your comment and, apparently, did not read mine. I can't answer questions on other people's comments, as these are not my words.

Hello Dmitry! I quoted Andrey's comment, as I referred to the description of his task. I read your comments, but either did not find or did not understand the answers to my questions.
I will repeat them here:
Tell me please;
1. After this refinement, will the prices, taking into account the discount, set in the client card be displayed in the personal account?
2. Will it be possible to expand the categories by tree to indicate the discount?
3. Will the price levels from the Price level column be selected from the drop-down list?
12.10.2020, 13:37

Hello.
1. Yes, everything will be the same as with the current category discounts.
2. This functionality will not get under way. Above, I said that we will not modify the current table, but make a new one (there will be no tree in it). I have little idea how to quickly expand the category + brand combination tree
3. Yes, of course.
12.10.2020, 14:00

Андрій
CEO, owwa.com.ua
Dmitry,
I propose to take the form of filling in the fields "Category" and "Brand" similar to automatic pricing.
Categories: https://prnt.sc/uxoybf
Brand: https://prnt.sc/uxoyqr
Can you tell me what are the next steps to start this revision?
12.10.2020, 14:17

1. Yes, it will. There will be a multilist of categories and a multilist of brands.
2. We are solving this issue now
12.10.2020, 14:19

Andrei, Tamara - I understand correctly that we can bill you in half, i.e. 6 hours each?
12.10.2020, 14:20

Андрій
CEO, owwa.com.ua
Dmitry,
Tamara invests 30% in this project, we compensate the remaining 70%.
12.10.2020, 14:28

Andrew
Client wrote:
2. Choose in relation to which price level to indicate this discount

Hello. In the process of completion, a question arose about price levels. I see 2 options:
If you selected a price level in a discount and matched brand+category, then you wanted to apply the discount only if a specific price level was applied to the product in pricing?
13.10.2020, 13:20

Андрій
CEO, owwa.com.ua
Dmitry, good afternoon!
I do not quite understand the wording of your proposal with 2 options.
Now in the usual functionality, the discount is made relative to a given price level for a given client.
We ask that you be able to choose what price to discount https://owwa.crm-onebox.com/admin/shop/price
For the client, this will look like his price, he should not see the size of this discount.
If it’s not difficult for you, dial me - we will discuss verbally so that there is no misunderstanding.
Thank you!
13.10.2020, 13:35

Now, first, the price for a specific client is formed, and then the box looks into the discount functionality and makes a discount from the formed price. Those. in fact, the discount functionality doesn’t care what the client’s price level was before.
Now we are finalizing the choice of the price level in the discount, as you want it to happen in the situation:
Price level 1 = 100 UAH
Price level 2 = 90 UAH
The client has selected price level 1 and the price of the product (before discounts are applied) is set as 100.
You have discounts:
1. selected category + brand (which match the product) and price level 1 + 10% discount
2. selected category + brand (which match the product) and price level 2 + 20% discount
how to apply the discount and which one to choose?
Should I look at what price level the user's price was formed with and make a discount on the final price IF the price is taken at this price level (that is, subtract 10% from the price of 100 of course)?
Those. Does the discount rule work only if the price is formed using the same price level as the one selected in the rule setup?
13.10.2020, 13:47

Андрій
CEO, owwa.com.ua
Regardless of the client's price level, this rule should have priority "category + brand" + discount from the selected price level.
Example: Asus laptop
Price level 1 = 1000 UAH.
Price level 2 = 900 UAH.
The client has Price Level 2 selected.
In the client card, we make the settings for this rule:
Category: Notebooks
Brand: Asus
Price Level: Price Level 1
Discount: 20%
As a result: The price of the Asus laptop for this client will be: 1000 UAH - 20% = 800 UAH.
If you were asking about the existence of two overlapping rules: when two conditions match for the same product:
1. If only 1 value is selected in one of the rules: Category or Brand, then the priority will be given to the rule in which both values are selected - since it has a narrower selection.
Example 1.1: there is a 10% discount for the entire category Laptops and a 20% discount for Asus laptops, then all Asus laptops should have a 20% discount.
Example 2.1: there is a 30% discount on the Asus brand and a 20% discount on Asus laptops, there should also be a 20% discount on Asus laptops, since the sample is narrower.
2. If both values are filled in two rules:
Example 2.1: there is a Discount on the category "Notebooks and Accessories" (Level 1) and the Asus brand - 10% and a Discount on the category "Notebooks" (Level 2) and the Asus brand - 20%, then the discount on the Asus Notebook will be 20%, and for goods in the category "Laptops and Accessories" - 10%.
Also, you can provide checkboxes "take into account or not subcategories" for the rule.
Category tree:
Laptops and Accessories (Level 1)
--Notebooks (Level 2)
--Laptop bags (Tier 2)
If the checkbox "Take into account subcategories" is selected, then the first rule of a 10% discount will apply to the products "Notebook bags", if it is not selected, then there will be no discount for this category at all.
Example 2.2. The category (level and name) and Brand completely match - then give an error with the description "A rule with such conditions already exists"
Feel free to call me and let's talk)
13.10.2020, 14:13

Now, first, the price for a specific client is formed, and then the box looks into the discount functionality and makes a discount from the formed price. Those. in fact, the discount functionality doesn’t care what price level the client had before. Now we are finalizing the choice of price level in the discount, as you want it to happen in the situation: Price level 1 = 100 UAH Price level 2 = 90 UAH the product (before the discounts are triggered) is set as 100. Your discounts include:1. category+brand (that match the product) and price level 1 + 10% discount2 are selected. selected category + brand (that match the product) and price level 2 + 20% discount how to apply the discount and which one to choose? Should I look at what price level the user's price was formed with and make a discount on the final price IF the price is taken at this price level (i.e. subtract 10% from the final price of 100%)? Does the discount rule work only if the price is formed using the same price level as the one selected in the rule setup?

Hello Dmitry! I also don't quite understand your question and the explanation didn't solve the problem. Specify what you mean by the wording "if the price is formed using the same price level as selected in the rule setup?"
I operate with two concepts: The price level in the customer card (now he is one) and the price levels in the product card (there may be many)
Now in the functionality it is possible to set discounts in the client's card, only from the price level indicated in his card. And we need the discount to be set from any price level that is indicated in the product card.
Example: a client has a price level set in the card - Retail.
The product category for which we want to give this customer a discount has the prices Retail = 100, Wholesale = 90 and Special = 80 (let's imagine that this product is one in the category)
For this product, the customer should receive a 10% discount on the wholesale price. That is, in the end it will be 90-10% or 81 in absolute terms.
13.10.2020, 14:17

Andrew Client wrote:
Regardless of the client's price level, this rule should have priority "category + brand" + discount from the selected price level. Example: Asus laptop Price level 1 = 1000 UAH. Price level 2 = 900 UAH. on the client card, we make settings for this rule: Category: Laptops Brand: Asus Price level: Price level 1 Discount: 20% As a result: The price for Asus laptop for this client will be: 1000 UAH - 20% = 800 UAH. If you asked about the existence of two intersecting rules : when two conditions match for one item: 1. If only 1 value is selected in one of the rules: Category or Brand, then the priority will be given to the rule in which both values are selected - since it has a narrower selection. Example 1.1: there is a discount for the entire category Laptops - 10% and a discount for Asus laptops - 20%, then all Asus laptops should have a 20% discount. Example 2.1: there is a 30% discount for the Asus brand and a 20% discount for Asus laptops, there should also be a 20% discount for Asus laptops, since the sample is narrower .2. If both values are filled in two rules: Example 2.1: there is a Discount for the category "Notbooks and Accessories" (Level 1) and the Asus brand - 10% and a Discount for the category "Notebooks" (Level 2) and the Asus brand - 20%, then the discount Asus Notebook will be 20%, and products in the category "Laptops and Accessories" - 10%. Also, you can provide checkboxes "take into account or not subcategories" for the rule.Category tree:Laptops and Accessories (Level 1)--Laptops (Level 2)--Laptop bags (Level 2) If the checkbox "Include subcategories" is selected, then the first rule of 10% discount will apply to the goods "Notebook bags", if it is not selected, then there will be no discount for this category at all. Example 2.2 . The category (level and name) and the Brand completely match - then give an error with the description "A rule with such conditions already exists" Even so, dial me, we'll discuss)

Andrew described everything correctly! My comment displays only a part, but Andrey has everything perfectly laid out on the shelves!
13.10.2020, 14:21

Good afternoon.
The functionality looks like this: https://prnt.sc/v26exl .
Uploaded to boxes:
https://owwa.crm-onebox.com
https://zhiraf.crm-onebox.com
Before use, please read the hint https://prnt.sc/v26gvh .
Your 2 boxes are now on a separate branch with this functionality. I did initial tests on the local system, with my input data - everything works correctly. But it would be better if you test on one or two users and not immediately give discounts to everyone until you make sure that everything works as you need.
To understand whether the discount applies or not, I simply added the product to the process through the search block. I set prices on my card, I was also a client of the process.
19.10.2020, 12:13

Андрій
CEO, owwa.com.ua
Dmitry, great news - thanks, today or tomorrow we will test to the maximum.
19.10.2020, 13:18

Good afternoon. How does the functionality behave? Is everything the way you wanted or are there any changes?
21.10.2020, 12:39

Андрій
CEO, owwa.com.ua
Dmitry, good afternoon!
Yesterday, during testing of various options, everything worked as correctly as possible, thanks for the implementation of this functionality. Today we will begin to apply this functionality in practice!
21.10.2020, 12:56

Great, then I'll wait for feedback from Tamara and merge the functionality into the product.
21.10.2020, 13:05

Great, then I'll wait for feedback from Tamara and merge the functionality into the product.

Hello Dmitry! May I give you an answer next week? I got sick and it took longer than I originally thought. So I can't fully test it yet. What we managed to check on one client is working correctly so far. ,
But there was also a question. If a product does not have a special price in the card, will the price level from the customer card be applied to it? This price is not being adjusted for me now, but the regular price of this product is applied.
Here is this order https://zhiraf.crm-onebox.com/admin/customorder/order/7073/edit/ we are talking about the last two positions
Here is this client https://zhiraf.crm-onebox.com/admin/shop/users/556/
27.10.2020, 14:04

Good afternoon, if special prices for a product are not set, pricing should be the same as before for user price levels, product prices, etc. - I didn’t change anything here.
p.s get well soon!
27.10.2020, 14:38

Good afternoon, if special prices for a product are not set, pricing should be the same as before for user price levels, product prices, etc. - I didn’t change anything here.
p.s get well soon!

Thank you!
27.10.2020, 15:10

Merged into the product, updated your boxes. Please mark the answer as correct to close the issue.
03.11.2020, 13:30

Андрій
CEO, owwa.com.ua

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
Merged into the product, updated your boxes. Please mark the answer as correct to close the issue.

Dmitry, thanks!
03.11.2020, 13:41

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:

Hello Dmitry! I have specials installed, but they don't work. This client has https://zhiraf.crm-onebox.com/admin/shop/users/556/. In these orders https://zhiraf.crm-onebox.com/admin/customorder/order/7088/edit/
https://zhiraf.crm-onebox.com/admin/customorder/order/7073/edit/
Perhaps I configured something incorrectly?
03.11.2020, 16:30

Please give an example with one product, it is not very convenient to look at 6 pieces at once in the process
03.11.2020, 16:41

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
Please give an example with one product, it is not very convenient to look at 6 pieces at once in the process

https://zhiraf.crm-onebox.com/admin/customorder/type/7073/edit/
https://zhiraf.crm-onebox.com/admin/customorder/type/7088/edit/
These are the same orders. I removed all of them except for one. But the situation was similar for other goods. They were not in vain in the same order. I checked their prices too.
03.11.2020, 17:10

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:

I marked on the screen what works and what doesn't. https://prnt.sc/vcoams
As a use case: you can allow this functionality to save the trouble of specifying a discount, but only with a price level, and then it will be a universal mechanism for setting discounts and assigning a price level to a client for different categories and brands.
03.11.2020, 17:23

https://prnt.sc/vcoepj as far as I can see, everything is correct. Approximately 30% off discount
03.11.2020, 17:25

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
https://prnt.sc/vcoepj as far as I can see, everything is correct. Approximately 30% off discount

Yes, it is correct in the selection of goods, but what price does it include in the document? https://prnt.sc/vcom2e
03.11.2020, 17:33

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:

https://prnt.sc/vcon9i This is a very fresh order.
https://zhiraf.crm-onebox.com/admin/customorder/order/7090/edit/
03.11.2020, 17:36

If you delete a product and add it again, you will see this picture: https://prnt.sc/vcoyx5 . This functionality works in an already created process where there is a client, but may not work in the form for adding an order, where the client may still not be selected when adding goods to the process. I recommend that you first create a process with a client and then throw goods into the process.
03.11.2020, 17:51

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
If you delete a product and add it again, you will see this picture: https://prnt.sc/vcoyx5 . This functionality works in an already created process where there is a client, but may not work in the form for adding an order, where the client may still not be selected when adding goods to the process. I recommend that you first create a process with a client and then throw goods into the process.

I did. Created a process with a client and added products. It turns out that you need to create an order, add products, save, delete products and add products again. At least that's how it works now. I think it's a complex design.
03.11.2020, 17:58

I think you are a little confused. You need to create a process, enter a client into it and save it. Everything, after that you will have everything as I have on the screen. Until you keep a client in the boxing process, you have no idea whose special prices to watch.
03.11.2020, 18:05

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:

Now checked on a new order. I create an order with a client, go into the order, save the empty order again and only then the goods are pulled up with the correct price. But what should managers do? Will they quickly remember that for some reason they need to save an empty order and only then fill it?
03.11.2020, 18:06

can you place an order, don't save it and let me try adding the product there?
03.11.2020, 18:14

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
I think you are a little confused. You need to create a process, enter a client into it and save it. Everything, after that you will have everything as I have on the screen. Until you keep a client in the boxing process, you have no idea whose special prices to watch.

I understood what you meant. I do. Create your own order in our box and you will see how it happens.
It gets even more interesting there. Even if you save the order and add the product to the saved empty order, when you save the order, the price changes back to the base price without a discount. Call me on Skype and I'll show you how it goes. Or you can reproduce the situation yourself by placing an order in our box.
03.11.2020, 18:18

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:

I'll do it now. Here it is https://zhiraf.crm-onebox.com/admin/customorder/order/7094/edit/
03.11.2020, 18:20

Tamara, the fact is that I'm not just asking you to give me a specific example in YOUR system. Each box is a unique system with a million combinations of different settings and blocks, so it can work differently for me and for you. Therefore, just do what I ask you the first time, without further explanation on my part, it should not be difficult. Thank you.
03.11.2020, 18:23

Chausova Tamara
Client wrote:

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:

I'll do it now. Here it is https://zhiraf.crm-onebox.com/admin/customorder/order/7094/edit/

https://prnt.sc/vcpp09 went into the process and immediately add the product
03.11.2020, 18:25

https://zhiraf.crm-onebox.com/admin/customorder/order/7095/edit/ so I have already created my own process and it shows the same without saving, the price is 600+
03.11.2020, 18:27

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
https://zhiraf.crm-onebox.com/admin/customorder/order/7095/edit/ so I have already created my own process and it shows the same without saving, the price is 600+

Save and see what the price will be after saving.
03.11.2020, 18:28

remove the action "Apply customer price level to process products" from the stage, it changes the price of all products of the process to the price from the price level.
03.11.2020, 18:32

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
remove the action "Apply customer price level to process products" from the stage, it changes the price of all products of the process to the price from the price level.

Yes, without this action it works correctly. But the following questions arise:
1. If this action changes the price to the price from the price level, then by what principle is this level selected. Is the price Opt1 set in the card and in the client group, and was the price level set to Basic in the order?
2. If this action "Apply customer price level to process products" is removed, then in those products where there are no special prices there will be no customer price from the card, but will there be a sale price? How then to get out of this situation?
03.11.2020, 18:54

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:

It turns out that then for each category you need to prescribe a zero discount from the type of prices that you need. This is very inconvenient, and you can just forget something.
03.11.2020, 18:58

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:

Hello Dmitry! What about the automatic action Apply customer price level to process products? It is impossible to do without its use! Maybe you should add a tick to it Do not change special prices, if possible?
04.11.2020, 10:41

Hello, I don't understand why you can't do without this action?
04.11.2020, 10:57

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:

Such an example. The client has special prices for three categories. And for the rest of the goods he has a wholesale price level. This level is set in the client card. Without this action, what price will be substituted for all goods, except those for which there are special prices?
04.11.2020, 11:16

Chausova Tamara
Client wrote:

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:

Such an example. The client has special prices for three categories. And for the rest of the goods he has a wholesale price level. This level is set in the client card. Without this action, what price will be substituted for all goods, except those for which there are special prices?

Luckily you don't need me to watch this. This is elementary logic that you can check in a minute and a half. As far as I remember, you will be given a price from the price level
04.11.2020, 12:06

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:

Chausova Tamara
Client wrote:

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:

Luckily you don't need me to watch this. This is elementary logic that you can check in a minute and a half. As far as I remember, you will be given a price from the price level

I will check and write to you.
04.11.2020, 12:21

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:

Chausova Tamara
Client wrote:

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:

Dmitry! I made a trial order. When the automatic action is disabled, the Base price level is substituted for goods for which there are no special prices. When the action is enabled, the same thing happens - the Base price level is substituted, although the card and the customer group have Opt1, the item with a special price (discount) is also substituted with Base. These orders are https://zhiraf.crm-onebox.com/admin/customorder/order/7099/edit/, https://zhiraf.crm-onebox.com/admin/customorder/order/7100/edit/ why the price is dragging, which does not appear in the settings of this client.
I wrote to you yesterday about this, but you did not answer my question.
04.11.2020, 14:30

Chausova Tamara
Client wrote:
although Opt1 is in the client's card and group

Opt1 in your case is an additional field. It has nothing to do with the price level. https://prnt.sc/vdbp0z
04.11.2020, 15:45

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:

Chausova Tamara
Client wrote:
although Opt1 is in the client's card and group

Opt1 in your case is an additional field. It has nothing to do with the price level. https://prnt.sc/vdbp0z

Dmitry, I discovered this before you answered me, but it was not possible to write. I apologize for misleading you and taking up your time, I also confused myself :). I fixed it now and everything is working properly. Sorry again!
04.11.2020, 18:09

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment