1b.app
Link copied -

Ттн is not created

Prom began to give the new status "New Post" delivery a long time ago, so in this status the system does not create ttn under the condition of payment by card. It creates it by cash. Please check why and fix
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

Good afternoon. Please give a link to such a process and tell me what exactly you need to do to see the error. thank you
25.10.2021, 13:37
Original comment available on version: ua

kind With pleasure, tell me only, please, how to give a link to the process? We did not configure anything in the system ourselves. To see the error, it is enough that the order included payment by card, payment was made for the full amount and delivery was "New Post Delivery". Next, click on the ttn button for prepayment. This will give an error that you need to specify the city, department, etc. instead of creating a ttn on prepayment terms
25.10.2021, 18:11

When you are on any page in the browser, you can click on the address from above and copy the link
26.10.2021, 16:33

For example here. https://crm.smartid.com.ua/admin/customorder/zakazi-klientov/32797/edit/
If you click on the "prepaid credit card" button, you will receive an error about the data for creating credit cards. If they change to "Nova Poshta" delivery, the TTN will be created without any problems
29.10.2021, 22:44

Unfortunately, in your business process, there are 89 transitions to different stages by clicking on just one procedure, and I could not follow this entire chain in a reasonable time. Can you transfer the creation of TTN as a separate action to a separate procedure so that you can easily check what is wrong?
17.11.2021, 13:56

unfortunately, we do not know how and what to do in OV, except for our work flow. There should be an obvious difference if you compare the processes of clicking the ttn (prepayment) button, provided:
1. the order is paid in full and the "Nova Poshta" delivery service is charged
2. the order is paid in full and the delivery service "Nova Poshta" Delivery is available
13.12.2021, 14:44

Maxim, unfortunately I don't have 3 hours of free time to understand your flow. If you can put the procedure on stage and show the error, I will correct it or show what is wrong, otherwise, unfortunately, I cannot help you.
15.12.2021, 17:02

anonymous duck
OneBox production wrote:
Maxim, unfortunately I don't have 3 hours of free time to understand your flow. If you can put the procedure on stage and show the error, I will correct it or show what is wrong, otherwise, unfortunately, I cannot help you.

at what stage and how to show you the error?
18.12.2021, 09:02

I need a button in any test process, which I press, the procedure with the action of creating a ttn will be executed, and after its execution I will see an error.
20.12.2021, 12:43

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment