1b.app
Link copied -

The company name is not displayed in the order (again)

Hello! Already asked the question https://crm-onebox.com/en/support/orders/8752-ne-otobrazhaetsya-nazvanie-kompani...
The duplicates were removed, but there is no result. The situation is repeating itself. Here is the order https://zhiraf.crm-onebox.com/admin/customorder/order/11559/edit/, which was again created for a phone number. This can be seen in the history and in the delivery blocks and process information. After some time, the name of the company appeared.
But initially the order was created for a phone number.
This situation occurs only with contacts with the Company type.
This has happened before. I ask the developers to pay attention to my question!
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

https://zhiraf.crm-onebox.com/admin/shop/users/1455/history/?authorid=&syste...
as far as I can see, a contact is initially created with a name in the form of a phone number and loaded via Excel import / export
I understand that you loaded contacts and wanted to find an existing company with that phone number?
if so - I would like to see the file that was loaded
02.06.2021, 14:33
Original comment available on version: ru

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich wrote:
as far as I can see, a contact is initially created with a name in the form of a phone number and loaded via Excel import / export
I understand that you loaded contacts and wanted to find an existing company with that phone number?
if so - I would like to see the file that was loaded

Yes, this contact was imported, like most of the others, a very long time ago, in March of last year. The import file has not been saved. But this problem has arisen recently and manifests itself selectively.
02.06.2021, 19:23

How can I reproduce this issue now?
I don’t really understand its essence - they uploaded contacts a long time ago, where the phone was in the name - in fact, it is displayed that way, because when forming the name, the full name is built first, and if it is not there, it takes the Company (after all, it is understood that the company will not have a full name).
If this is the problem, it may be worth discussing the issue of pulling the name of the client into the universal block strictly according to the type.
03.06.2021, 16:32

How can I reproduce this issue now?
- If I knew how to repeat it, then I would have solved it, but I don’t know, so I’m turning to you.
I don’t really understand its essence - they uploaded contacts a long time ago, where the phone was in the name - in fact, it is displayed that way, because when forming the name, the full name is built first, and if it is not there, it takes the Company (after all, it is understood that the company will not have a full name).
- Never in the name of this or other companies there was a phone. And I do not understand why you decided that he was?
If this is the problem, it may be worth discussing the issue of pulling the name of the client into the universal block strictly according to the type.
- Do you mean separate blocks for different types? Company and woman/man?
03.06.2021, 18:00

Chausova Tamara wrote:
- Never in the name of this or other companies there was a phone. And I do not understand why you decided that he was?

Chausova Tamara wrote:

no, I mean setting it up in a universal block, so that instead of the logic of the formation of the full name that I indicated, there would be an output according to the type of contact of the desired field - either the full name or the company.
07.06.2021, 14:26

Good day
There are many such contacts
їх all merged, that when deleting (/admin/shop/users/78910/delete/)(?) was registered in the change "name" phone number.
Hocha tse vіdbulos a long time ago. Problems do not always appear, and without any particular pattern.
For example, contact admin/shop/users/1508/
If you have phoned you, then it wasn’t a card, but just a telephone number for the deputy name. Tobto, the problem is not only with the universal block.
How can you fix it? More often such vapadki i zavazhayut pratsyuvati.
16.06.2021, 11:02

Chausova Tamara wrote:

Chausova Tamara wrote:

no, I mean setting it up in a universal block, so that instead of the logic of the formation of the full name that I indicated, there would be an output according to the type of contact of the desired field - either the full name or the company.

Hello Maxim!
You wrote a clarification on my question above. Should I expect a response here or create a new request?
20.06.2021, 09:43

cosgroup wrote:
їх all merged, that when deleting (/admin/shop/users/78910/delete/)(?) was registered in the change "name" phone number.
Hocha tse vіdbulos a long time ago. Problems do not always appear, and without any particular pattern.
If you have phoned you, then it wasn’t a card, but just a telephone number for the deputy name.

When merging, all fields from the contact being deleted are merged, which are not in the one specified for merging.
As a solution - added a check so that when merging into a company - do not write down the fields "Last name", "First name", "Patronymic"
21.06.2021, 11:17

cosgroup wrote:
If you have phoned you, then it wasn’t a card, but just a telephone number for the deputy name.

When merging, all fields from the contact being deleted are merged, which are not in the one specified for merging.
As a solution - added a check so that when merging into a company - do not write down the fields "Last name", "First name", "Patronymic"

What to do with the existing ones? Those who, when merging, have already recorded the number, how is the full name?
21.06.2021, 12:23

Chausova Tamara wrote:
Those who, when merging, have already recorded the number, how is the full name?

I can clear the full name fields in the database for companies, if necessary.
21.06.2021, 12:27

Chausova Tamara wrote:
Those who, when merging, have already recorded the number, how is the full name?

I can clear the full name fields in the database for companies, if necessary.

Yes, please do!
21.06.2021, 12:52

I cleared the full name in such companies (there were only a few in fact).
21.06.2021, 13:27

I cleared the full name in such companies (there were only a few in fact).

Thank you! Perhaps there were few. Not so long ago, we began to conduct all sales in OneBox, so I could not guess how many there might be.
21.06.2021, 13:59

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment