1b.app
Link copied -

Hide product display

Answers:

now you can only "Collapse the block in the absence of filled information"
if it is hiding that is needed (you will not be able to add products from a new line to the block through it) - this is a revision in 2 hours
20.11.2020, 18:19
Original comment available on version: ru

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:
now you can only "Collapse the block in the absence of filled information"
if it is hiding that is needed (you will not be able to add products from a new line to the block through it) - this is a revision in 2 hours

Now, in the absence of filled information, the product block is still visible. I need that in the absence of "filled information" no traces of the product block should be visible.
20.11.2020, 18:24

Bogomaz Dmitry Vladimirovich wrote:
Now, in the absence of filled information, the product block is still visible. I need that in the absence of "filled information" no traces of the product block should be visible.

The rating was then given higher. If it fits, let me know and we'll send you an invoice.
20.11.2020, 18:48

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:

The rating was then given higher. If it fits, let me know and we'll send you an invoice.

Submit an invoice
21.11.2020, 09:24

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:

Hello! This revision was paid on December 17th. May I know when it will be ready?
29.12.2020, 12:12

Hello! This revision was paid on December 17th. May I know when it will be ready?

Write in response to the letter for which the invoice was issued. You must answer.
29.12.2020, 14:12

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:

Write in response to the letter for which the invoice was issued. You must answer.

Hello! Wrote no answer.
05.01.2021, 12:34

added setting "Hide block when no information is filled in" to the "Products by table" block
works by analogy - when loading the page, if there are no products, the block will be hidden
06.01.2021, 15:51

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment