1b.app
Link copied -

Product card interface

Before the update, there were four columns in the product card, now there are 3. It has become very inconvenient. There are a lot of values in the product card that do not take up much space, but from the interface they are stretched in height and now you constantly need to scroll. It is desirable to generally make 6 columns of different widths.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Zubarev Sergey
Client wrote:
Before the update, there were four columns in the product card, now there are 3. It has become very inconvenient. There are a lot of values in the product card that do not take up much space, but from the interface they are stretched in height and now you constantly need to scroll. It is desirable to generally make 6 columns of different widths.

I think you are wrong
Before the update it was the same 3 columns
29.09.2020, 09:51
Original comment available on version: ru

No, there were 4 columns.
29.09.2020, 10:31

Zubarev Sergey
Client wrote:
No, there were 4 columns.

I checked on 3 boxes of the previous version
there are 3 columns. I think you messed something up
29.09.2020, 11:01

there were 3 columns and one narrow one could be pulled up
29.09.2020, 11:20

Zubarev Sergey
Client wrote:
there were 3 columns and one narrow one could be pulled up

I don’t think it was possible to change the grid size of the product card interface settings)
29.09.2020, 11:22

OK . let it be as it is. To paraphrase: It would be much more convenient if there were more columns in the product card.
29.09.2020, 11:55

Zubarev Sergey
Client wrote:
OK . let it be as it is. To paraphrase: It would be much more convenient if there were more columns in the product card.

I think we will do it in the next versions
29.09.2020, 14:20

Ustimenko Igor I think we will do it in the next versions

Thanks
29.09.2020, 15:22

I had a revision on the last box, where the second line of the product card block had 4 columns, it has not yet been pulled into the updated box, they say it will be pulled up over time. as the information in the card is very stretched for me, it can be made more compact so that without flipping you can see some data at once.
Weight, size, lineup, model, all this can be accommodated at the beginning by highlighting the block simply visually and compactly. + I implemented the import to several Prom sites by uploading to the CPM in the additional fields Unique identifiers and ID of the group of varieties, and I need to bring it to one place in order to see everything compactly and not scroll through. Visually, the card is very stretched and you can make everything more compact only blocks of different colors / shades, highlight them with frames. Visually, Boxing is very inconvenient, the eyes do not catch the necessary information, it is all gray / white / black.
01.10.2020, 16:31

+ universal blocks could just add the ability to fill the background color or border in them. It helps a lot to find the information you need when you are looking for a color
01.10.2020, 16:32

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment