1b.app
Link copied -

fix the logic of finalizing the prohibition of adding identical fields in the interface

Recently, you have improved the functionality for the interfaces of processes and contacts, which prohibits the repeated display of fields in various universal blocks http://prntscr.com/ue6ajl .
I understand that you did this in order to stop throwing errors that “I filled in the field, but I didn’t save it”, but the logic you implemented significantly violates the already configured functionality on working projects
specifically:
each universal block has a display condition, i.e. show it depending on the payment method, customer type, etc.
and so, the logic of the given option implemented by you does not consider , i.e. the fact that the same field can be in two or more universal blocks, BUT in the interface it is displayed ONCE anyway, because I eliminate the problem with duplication precisely through block display control
logics
I ask you to add an additional check for how the field is displayed in the USER interface, and not how many times it occurs in the block settings.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Легеза Вячеслав iCOLOR OneBox
ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license
In addition, the display of blocks also breaks.
I asked a separate question, since it is not described here,
What else does this "improvement" lead to?
09.09.2020, 19:18
Вячеслав Легеза Original comment available on version: ru

Перегиняк Александр
Oneboxconsulting (интегратор)

Legeza Vyacheslav Valerianovich Employee wrote:
In addition, the display of blocks also breaks. I asked a separate question, since it is not described here what else this "improvement" leads to.

Oh, I'm sorry I can't put a "Like"!
10.09.2020, 12:05
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment