1b.app
Link copied -

Transfer quantity to Prom

Нужна прозрачная работа с Prom ?
Есть товары которые продаете на Prom и нужна оптимизация ?
У нас есть готовый компонент который позволяет оптимизировать всю рутинную работу с Prom! Посмотреть решения и компоненты для работы с Prom
You need to transfer the quantity of goods to Prom. But the standard setting transmits the number rounded to hundredths, and the prom swears that the number must be an integer
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello, please tell me what action we are talking about and in which field the action unloads the quantity. Thank you.
02.10.2020, 13:03
Original comment available on version: ru

Bodyako Dmitry Employee wrote:
Hello, please tell me what action we are talking about and in which field the action unloads the quantity. Thank you.

Action: Export products in YML format (Prom.ua, Yandex.Market)
02.10.2020, 16:05

What tag in xml are you talking about, please tell me.
02.10.2020, 16:22

What tag in xml are you talking about, please tell me.

In this action, I added the transfer of an additional field, here is a screenshot http://prnt.sc/us1oxm
In the file it looks like this http://prnt.sc/us1q7q
It is necessary that instead of 9.000 just 9 is transmitted
02.10.2020, 20:26

This can be done, in the form of a setting in action. This is a 1 hour update.
05.10.2020, 10:27

Hakobyan Andranik Mayisovich The client wrote:

Action: Export products in YML format (Prom.ua, Yandex.Market)

do you have an update on the prom every 4 hours? or did you do it differently?
26.10.2020, 11:15

We have several different actions to update products on the prom (more precisely, to form a file, which then eats the prom). All these actions work once per hour.
26.10.2020, 13:24

We have several different actions to update products on the prom (more precisely, to form a file, which then eats the prom). All these actions work once per hour.

This is for different stores on the prom. We only need for one
26.10.2020, 21:17

for a whole hour? wow so much
it takes 10 minutes maximum
27.10.2020, 11:12

Alexander wrote:

According to your logic, it turns out that a programmer approximately performs about a hundred tasks a day. Performance monsters are just some
27.10.2020, 11:43

Alexander wrote:

According to your logic, it turns out that a programmer approximately performs about a hundred tasks a day. Performance monsters are just some

And what about the programmer?
The programmer manually sits for all updates)))))?
Do you even understand what you wrote?
27.10.2020, 13:31

Sorry, I didn't read the post correctly, I need to take a break))
Why do you need to update availability every 10 minutes for all products? You obviously do not change the presence of them so often. If you want, in the form of improvements, you can transfer, for example, availability for goods that have changed. But this will not be by xml / xls, but directly through the api of the prom (xml / xls they are unlikely to process so often)
27.10.2020, 13:52

Sorry, I didn't read the post correctly, I need to take a break))
Why do you need to update availability every 10 minutes for all products? You obviously do not change the presence of them so often. If you want, in the form of improvements, you can transfer, for example, availability for goods that have changed. But this will not be by xml / xls, but directly through the api of the prom (xml / xls they are unlikely to process so often)

Yes, respite will not interfere with all of us))
We need frequent updates. So many sites, and also a physical warehouse. Sales go on all the time. And if the product is not removed quickly from the availability on the site, then people order it and then get angry that it is not there.
Therefore, you need to update frequently. And ideally, the sooner the better.
I wrote in support of the prom, here is the screen:
https://prnt.sc/v7vonh
they wrote that 30 minutes for api is the minimum (did I understand correctly?)
That is, if 30 minutes, then it turns out 10 minutes is impossible? (logical?)
if not then...
-----------------
what is the minimum update time for xml file in vanbox? (with items in stock and out of stock)
-----------------------
Do you have any other options to get things up and running quickly?
27.10.2020, 14:37

You were answered on the functionality of launching imports. Those. you prescribe the file in the personal account, then send a request to the api "process the file now and not when you wanted to process it there."
And there is also an update not through a file, but directly through the api, this is when the box in the api of the prom directly transmits the availability and price of the goods. But this api also has limitations, i.e. for frequent requests, prom can ban. Please find out what are the restrictions on the number of requests for product updates for the prom and then we will come up with something with this with your availability update frequency
27.10.2020, 14:42

You were answered on the functionality of launching imports. Those. you prescribe the file in the personal account, then send a request to the api "process the file now and not when you wanted to process it there."
And there is also an update not through a file, but directly through the api, this is when the box in the api of the prom directly transmits the availability and price of the goods. But this api also has limitations, i.e. for frequent requests, prom can ban. Please find out what are the restrictions on the number of requests for product updates for the prom and then we will come up with something with this with your availability update frequency

This is it? ( what are the restrictions on the number of requests for product updates for the prom)
https://prnt.sc/v7x6n0
27.10.2020, 15:27

yes, it is. It turns out that we will be able to update only 700-800 products every 10 minutes through the API. But if you somehow apnet 30 thousand products (by recalculating prices and availability, for example) and we transfer them, your box will be banned (
27.10.2020, 15:41

yes, it is. It turns out that we will be able to update only 700-800 products every 10 minutes through the API. But if you somehow apnet 30 thousand products (by recalculating prices and availability, for example) and we transfer them, your box will be banned (

And we only need to update those that have been taken out of stock, and those that have been put in stock (the rest are unnecessary)
There will be no more than 100 products in the interval of 5-10 minutes
Does each product count as requests? Isn't that one request to change the availability of 100 products?
27.10.2020, 15:50

The problem is that the availability can be thrown off in large quantities after the recalculation of the availability of suppliers, for example, and this will not be written in the history.
Yes, you are right - it sends 100pcs per API in one request.
27.10.2020, 17:48

The problem is that the availability can be thrown off in large quantities after the recalculation of the availability of suppliers, for example, and this will not be written in the history.
Yes, you are right - it sends 100pcs per API in one request.

Sorry I didn't understand https://prnt.sc/v8n82i
28.10.2020, 14:44

See what I can offer for your situation:
1. We do the action once a minute, in which you specify X, where X is the quo of minutes, once in which you need to run the action
2. In action, select the category of products and the cabinet of the promotion to which you want to upload products
3. Once every X minutes, the action starts and unloads the availability of all products that have changed since the last launch on the prom
the action will take about 6 hours
And once an hour, set the standard unloading action to do a "control unloading" into a file, which will then process the prom separately.
28.10.2020, 15:01

See what I can offer for your situation:
1. We do the action once a minute, in which you specify X, where X is the quo of minutes, once in which you need to run the action
2. In action, select the category of products and the cabinet of the promotion to which you want to upload products
3. Once every X minutes, the action starts and unloads the availability of all products that have changed since the last launch on the prom
the action will take about 6 hours
And once an hour, set the standard unloading action to do a "control unloading" into a file, which will then process the prom separately.

1. "In action, select the category of products and the room of the promotion to which you want to unload the goods" -- (Will you be able to choose a warehouse?)
2. PROM will not block if the interval is 5-10 minutes to update the availability of goods?
3. The file that will be processed by PROM will be formed from 1-5 minutes in ONEBOX? (so that the actual availability changes quickly in the file)
4. After your revision, will I be able to add all our sites to PROM? we don't have just one. (Or do you have to pay for each?)
5. Will PROM not be banned if several sites on PROME are updated from the vanbox?
29.10.2020, 12:39

1. Have you chosen a warehouse, to unload only products that are in this warehouse?
2. If the number of goods does not exceed the limits, it will not. If you will transfer a million goods, it will block of course, it all depends on you
3. No, once an hour as an hourly action.
4. I wrote that you will choose which prom you need to transfer to. But you must understand that if prom will transfer the presence of an action to all sites, then you will be banned faster, because prom considers limits by IP address
5. Answer above
29.10.2020, 12:44

1. Have you chosen a warehouse, to unload only products that are in this warehouse?
2. If the number of goods does not exceed the limits, it will not. If you will transfer a million goods, it will block of course, it all depends on you
3. No, once an hour as an hourly action.
4. I wrote that you will choose which prom you need to transfer to. But you must understand that if prom will transfer the presence of an action to all sites, then you will be banned faster, because prom considers limits by IP address
5. Answer above

3. No, once an hour as an hourly action. (this option is not suitable, you need 1-10 minutes, if this is unsolvable in ONEBOX, then the question arises why exactly we need ONEBOX)
29.10.2020, 13:56

Are you reading my messages badly?
I wrote to you that we are sending you a SEPARATE action to transfer the availability VIA API
and the file will be as a "control" update once an hour. What's the point of loading the system every 5 minutes and generating xls for a million products and 50 columns?
29.10.2020, 14:03

Are you reading my messages badly?
I wrote to you that we are sending you a SEPARATE action to transfer the availability VIA API
and the file will be as a "control" update once an hour. What's the point of loading the system every 5 minutes and generating xls for a million products and 50 columns?
For me and for the blonde it is not clear what you wrote)
Everything needs to work in sync.
It is necessary that on all sites (online stores on the prom and not only) the availability and price correspond to the state of real balances in the warehouse. Compliance should be synchronous (5-10 min).
Example: If a product is out of stock in the warehouse, sold, or all balances are in reserve, then this should be displayed on the sites within a maximum of 5-10 minutes.
I'm blonde and it's not clear otherwise.
Sorry.
29.10.2020, 14:39

With the promo, I described above how to do it. Once every 10 minutes, send the availability via api as a separate action, which we will finalize for you. How do you update the availability on other sites (they are not on promo)?
29.10.2020, 14:55

separate

that is, I understand (I fantasize, I sit twisting my pigtails with my finger) that in the vanbox every 5-10 minutes the availability + reserve will change and will it change synchronously at PROMACH? So ? Or do I need to fantasize with each answer?)))
29.10.2020, 15:02

I didn't understand your message.
29.10.2020, 15:21

in the vanbox every 5-10 minutes will the availability + reserve change and will it change synchronously at the PROMs?

in the vanbox every 5-10 minutes will the availability + reserve change and will it change synchronously at the PROMs?
29.10.2020, 15:31

Alexander wrote:
in vanbox every 5-10 minutes will change

It depends on you. How are you currently changing product availability?

Alexander wrote:
it will synchronously change at PROMA

yes, every 10 minutes we will transfer the availability of goods to the prom
29.10.2020, 15:32

Alexander wrote:
in vanbox every 5-10 minutes will change

It depends on you. How are you currently changing product availability?

So it doesn't depend on us.
It depends on the vanbox.
(And in general, this is the case all over the world. The product is sold, - in the warehouse "0" = it means out of stock)
And what about us?
I would like to get a complete answer, can you? : in the vanbox every 5-10 minutes will the availability + reserve change and will it change synchronously at the PROMs?
29.10.2020, 15:47

If the availability depends only on the balance in the warehouse, then after the write-off of the last item, the box will be delivered to you now as not in stock
29.10.2020, 16:06

If the availability depends only on the balance in the warehouse, then after the write-off of the last item, the box will be delivered to you now as not in stock

is there an xml file for the last 5 minutes change on remnants? - where is it generated? Show?
30.10.2020, 10:38

And what about the xml file? I'm telling you that the presence in the product card should be removed within 10 minutes if you write off the last balance
30.10.2020, 13:00

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment