1b.app
Link copied -

The number of goods in the warehouse to transfer to the outlet

How to choose from which warehouse the quantity of goods transferred to the outlet will be taken?

in automation, I found only one option, the number of goods.
I have 4 warehouses configured in my box. I want to transfer balances from one specific warehouse to the outlet.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
2 options:
1) finalization - programmers will be able to evaluate
2) in automation for products /admin/products/action/update/edit/ in the action "Calculate value by formula..." it is possible to use the warehouse variable
- create an additional field
- customize the formula
- choose an additional field in the action of uploading to the outlet
17.01.2022, 11:44
Original comment available on version: ru

Sukhanitsky Andrey
OneBox Corp.
Integrator wrote:
in automation for products /admin/products/action/update/edit/ in the action "Calculate value by formula..."

Thanks
I thought about this option, but I have no understanding of this process,
that is, I will set up this action, and it will automatically count every minute or every hour and fill in the rest in the line I need??
As far as I know, these actions work when saving the product ...?
17.01.2022, 13:06

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Zakharyugin Yuri Olegovich wrote:
that is, I will set up this action, and it will automatically count every minute or every hour and fill in the rest in the line I need??
As far as I know, these actions work when saving the product ...?

Namely, when the product changes, this field will be recalculated. If you have enabled the "Recalculate availability with suppliers and warehouses" checkbox, then when the availability changes, the action will be triggered. Also, if the action once per hour "Price recalculation" is set, then when the recalculation is triggered, the recalculation will also occur according to the formula when saving. + you can add the action "Start automation by process products" to the order at the stages where the reservation or write-off from the warehouse and the return or cancellation of the reservation take place.
17.01.2022, 13:20

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment