1b.app
Link copied -

Product statuses

Good afternoon, please tell me how to transfer the status of the product "on order" to the product card on opencard
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

Hello, is this necessary for all goods or only for goods that are not in stock?
09.08.2021, 12:47
Original comment available on version: ua

specifically, in my situation, there are products with the following statuses in the box:
- physically available in the warehouse
- available from the supplier
- to order from the supplier
They all need to have their status on the open card.
An important point is that there are also suppliers who have goods to order and in stock. But specifically, each of them has a product either in stock or on order.
Before OS, you could see the product delivery text in the product card. For example, if there was a supplier who offered goods to order, you could write "To order" in the delivery text field. Now there is no such possibility
09.08.2021, 13:01

out of stock should remain "out of stock"
09.08.2021, 13:02

Me Oleksandr wrote:
Before OS, you could see the product delivery text in the product card. For example, if there was a supplier who offered goods to order, you could write "To order" in the delivery text field. Now there is no such possibility

Display the "Availability text" field in the interface
The box cannot transfer three options to the open card, since the product has only 2 positions: in stock and not in stock. That. we can customize your correspondence accordingly. That. в наличии - status X in opencard. Not available - Y status in opencard. It will take 1 hour of refinement.
If you need to transfer the status depending on the availability in the warehouse, at the supplier, the text of the availability of the supplier, then you need to edit it in the settings of the export action. Such three dependencies can be refined in about 4 hours of refinement.
09.08.2021, 13:07

can you simplify transfer availability from availability text

OneBox production wrote:
Display the "Availability text" field in the interface

there is no way to do it now
09.08.2021, 13:42

Me Oleksandr wrote:
can you simplify transfer availability from availability text

in the open card, the statuses of the goods are stored in a separate table and inserted from the id. If you want me to compare your text in the box with the text in the open card and if it matches, insert the id of the product status, then you can do it that way. Take 3 hours.
What kind of field do you have over the brand?
09.08.2021, 13:56

09.08.2021, 14:01

And I think that this text is available.
09.08.2021, 14:10

then please go to the card of the goods-suppliers there, the number of goods is 20.
I am attaching a screenshot of the availability text
09.08.2021, 14:16

That's right, it's 20 and it's copied into the product availability text
09.08.2021, 14:18

so we speak for different things.
To OS, the text of availability was transmitted precisely from the text of delivery in the supplier's card. Not now.
And if we consider such an option.
Make an additional field for the product where the status of the product is recorded depending on the supplier. And display this information on the website as an option
Can it be implemented with the available possibilities of boxing?
09.08.2021, 14:44

How long will it take to implement copying the text from the supplier's card into the field, which can then be transferred as an opencard option?
thank you
09.08.2021, 15:00

Let's say you have 8 suppliers, which one do you want to transfer?
Allowed distributor became unavailable/ceased to be active - what to transfer?
Regarding the option on openkart, please indicate what kind of field this is, in which place in the admin section of the product card, I am not guided by the openkart website, thank you.
09.08.2021, 15:04

Each supplier has its own delivery text.
Transfer the one that is currently active (similar to product availability)
In the automatic action for opencard 1 time per hour there is an action that allows you to do this (if I'm not mistaken)
09.08.2021, 15:18

Oleksandr, well, I am asking clearly

OneBox production wrote:
what is this field, in what place in the admin area in the product card,

in the product card, it means in the card where you register this field for the product. The fact that you showed me the name of the option gave me almost nothing)
09.08.2021, 15:26

Commentary is available in ua and not yet translated to the current language.
09.08.2021, 15:33

Options from the box are transferred to this tab, options in the box are filters that have a special check mark. We can modify the action to save the product, which will set the value of the filter you need to the value from the supplier's availability field from the supplier's card. Please give a link to any product and the place where you need to get the value of the option. thank you
09.08.2021, 15:38

09.08.2021, 15:44

Ok, you can do an action when editing a supplier or product. It will take the supplier that is available in the product, take its availability text from the supplier card and insert it into the value of the selected filter. Take 3 hours. Will they bill?
09.08.2021, 15:59

OneBox production wrote:
Ok, you can do an action when editing a supplier or product. It will take the supplier that is available in the product, take its availability text from the supplier card and insert it into the value of the selected filter. Take 3 hours. Will they bill?

thank you, you need to think about which option is better to implement.
09.08.2021, 20:55

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment