1b.app
Link copied -

Bug in the setting "Delete options from opencart that OneBox has not updated for the product"

In the action “Upload products/categories/filters/characteristics into opencart (via database)” there is a setting “Delete options from opencart that OneBox has not updated for the product”.
The setting removes options from opencart, provided that at least one filter remains in the OneBox product, but removing all filters from the OneBox product will not remove the options from opencart.
That is, at least one option remains in the product, even if the OneBox product no longer has filters.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. This was done on purpose so as not to remove options from the open card if nothing was transferred from the box. If you want, we can forcefully clear everything if nothing has been transferred at all, it will take 1 hour.
23.01.2024, 10:31
Original comment available on version: ru

Олександр Григорович
Support EP
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you

If you want, we can forcefully clear everything if nothing has been transferred at all, it will take 1 hour.

Good afternoon.
I understood correctly, product A and B with options were exported to OpenCart, after a while all filters (options) were removed for product A in OneBox.
Only the changed data is exported, for example, only product A.
The options for product A are removed, but the options for product B in OpenCart (which has not been changed or updated) will remain?
- if yes, then issue an invoice.
23.01.2024, 11:04

That's right, options are removed only for those products that were updated in this download. I issue an invoice.
23.01.2024, 11:07

Good afternoon. Setting in Export Action
If the setting "Delete options from opencart that OneBox has not updated for the product" is enabled and not a single option has been updated for the product, delete all options for the product on opencart
07.02.2024, 12:53

Good evening.

A little specific configuration work turned out (Deleting product options.png):

1. In order to delete the values ​​of opencart options, in the BOX you first need to turn off the Markup attribute, and not just delete the product filter.

2. The Product Option itself is not deleted (product_option), but only its values ​​from product_option_value. As a result, the site is left with options simply without values.

If point 1 can still be measured, then point 2 needs to be reconsidered.
07.02.2024, 21:17

1. Did you include both checkboxes (both old and new)? If yes, then what you described does not affect the removal in any way
2. Both the old and new checkboxes clear only product_option_value
08.02.2024, 11:33

Care Department
OneBox production wrote:
1. Did you include both checkboxes (both old and new)? If yes, then what you described does not affect the removal in any way
2. Both the old and new checkboxes clear only product_option_value

1. Both - you can see it on the screenshot (Deleting product options.png).
Check it yourself, just remove all product filters and see what is exported after that https://core.extraparts.com.ua/app/product/681216/edit/.
2. product_option_value is the Option Values. In the action settings and the task, we were talking about Options, not Option Values.
Why then should a product in opencart leave empty options (product_option) without values ​​if they were removed in BOX?
08.02.2024, 12:30

Oleksandr Grigorovich wrote:
Both - you can see it on the screenshot (Deleting product options.png).
Check it yourself, just remove all product filters and see what is exported after that https://core.extraparts.com.ua/app/product/681216/edit/.

deleted everything from the filters page, waiting for unloading

2. product_option_value is the Option Values. In the action settings and the task, we were talking about Options, not Option Values.
Why then should a product in opencart leave empty options (product_option) without values ​​if they were removed in BOX?

I won’t argue with you about this; I’ll add the removal of options for this checkbox. Expect updates.
08.02.2024, 12:53

Both are visible on the chest (Remove product options.png).

Check for yourself, just remove all product filters and see what is exported after https://core.extraparts.com.ua/app/product/681216/edit/.

removed everything from the filters page, waiting for the download

Good afternoon.

Not exported.png - neither the options nor their values ​​were deleted on opencart.
12.02.2024, 11:08
Original comment available on version: ua

"Select the fields of the product. The product will be unloaded only if one of the selected fields has changed since the last unloading by this action" As far as I can see, you have this setting, change one of the selected fields for the product manually so that it is definitely included in the unloading
12.02.2024, 11:38

Care Department
OneBox production wrote:
I won’t argue with you about this; I’ll add the removal of options for this checkbox. Expect updates.

Everything is in order here, thank you!

Care Department
OneBox production wrote:
"Select the fields of the product. The product will be unloaded only if one of the selected fields has changed since the last unloading by this action" As far as I can see, you have this setting, change one of the selected fields for the product manually so that it is definitely included in the unloading

Yes, I take that into account.
The export occurs (in the product table the price and date_modified fields are updated), but as I said, if you delete everything from the filters page at once, then on opencart neither the options nor their values ​​are deleted.
12.02.2024, 17:57

The export occurs (in the product table the price and date_modified fields are updated), but as I said, if you delete everything from the filters page at once, then on opencart neither the options nor their values ​​are deleted.

The problem is still relevant.
Have you checked, is there any solution?
19.02.2024, 17:21

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment