1b.app
Link copied -

Choice of delivery method and branch of NP in the order

Good afternoon, tell me how to implement the selection of the NP branch through additional process fields, the task arose so that the client could change the delivery method in the LC process when the task has already been created, and not only when placing an order through the basket.
2 universal blocks have been added:
1. Choice of delivery method
2. Choice of branch of NP
The second block is displayed only when you select "Delivery NP" in the field.
As one of the options, I was told when choosing a NP delivery method, in the Address (order address) field, a directory with cities and NP branches will automatically pull up, but I did not find such a field.
There was an idea to use directories, a reference book was created, and in the field with the following settings but as a result a drop-down list appeared but without scrolling down, and for example, if necessary, select Kyiv (it is at the very bottom) like this there is no possibility [
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

1. In the address field in the universal block, when you select the delivery of the IR, the addresses from the IR directory are automatically pulled up
2. Gives you the first X records. At the same time, Kyiv can be 108 in a row, for example, showing all 100+ options is a dubious decision. Let's do it differently, first we will show the option that matches the query 100% and then all the rest. Takes 2h
3. As far as I remember, we had something similar. Try to display 2 additional fields in the process that are associated with one directory (city and branch), select the city - save and then try to search for the branch
17.02.2021, 16:33
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment