1b.app
Link copied -

Nova Poshta Payment control adding functionality

Надоело контролировать оплаты ТТН вручную?
Установите OneBox OS, приложение Нова Пошта и автоматизируйте контроль оплат клиентов.
Оплаты будут сами разноситься по заказам, а заказы будут переключать статусы. Хочу автоматизировать разнесение оплат
Good afternoon.
Added to the list of the directory "Payment Control NP". https://box.vals.net.ua/admin/shop/payment/
When placing an order, the final stage is "shipping". Yellow button, where sending by new mail is formed. Full name, city, phone number and warehouse are taken. After that, the TTN NP number appears without payment control, just like sending or just like an overlay.
Is it possible to add functionality if the IR Payment Control item is selected in the payment method. then the amount of the order is transferred to the NP and the shipment is made with this value Payment control? (it's simple, you need to clear the return delivery field in the new mail form, see attachment)
Now I do not understand how I can work further with what is implemented. Help me please.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

We're a bit confused about what you need.
Please clarify - do you manually create a TTN, or how do you automatically fill in what will be a money transfer?
Do you need that, depending on the method of payment for the process - nothing was selected in the TTN in the return delivery? (In the same place, by default, nothing seems to be selected).
13.01.2021, 16:10
Original comment available on version: ru

It all depends on what is in the payment method field:
If it is in the Cash on delivery field, then the order amount, for example, 200 UAH, is transferred to the new mail as a cash on delivery for 200 UAH. and automatically generates a cash on delivery label. Now this function does not work, one of yours broke it! https://crm-onebox.com/ru/support/logistics-and-delivery-services/5546-novaya-po...
I need that when choosing the payment method in the Payment control IR field, this status is transferred to the IR and the amount Payment control is taken from the order amount.
13.01.2021, 16:26

Krasnobrizhev Alexander Viktorovich wrote:
I need that when choosing the payment method in the Payment control IR field, this status is transferred to the IR and the amount Payment control is taken from the order amount.

Specify "Payer"="Sender" - and then the "Payment control" field will be available.
And in the integration there is a setting to substitute the order amount there.
In the action "Automatically create TTN" you also have the payer - the recipient specified.
15.01.2021, 16:08

In 99% of cases, sending is at the expense of the "Sender", therefore this option is not correct.
15.01.2021, 17:38

Sorry, at the expense of the "Recipient", all shipments occur at the expense of the one who receives.
15.01.2021, 17:39

As far as we know from the early implementation of the integration, the "Payment control" field worked only when the payer is the Sender. Otherwise, there was an error "Payer type is incorrect. Recipient disabled"
If everything has changed now, I can offer you a setting that will permanently display the "Payment Control" field as editable. Will it solve your need?
18.01.2021, 10:42

Yes, add this field to the main order card. Perhaps the fact that I have already added it to the "Income Payment Control" drop-down list in the "payment method" field will help you do this faster?
If not, then simply output it to the new mail block in the order. https://box.vals.net.ua/admin/customorder/order/15323/edit/
18.01.2021, 12:30

Yes, add this field to the main order card.

Now we will agree exactly what needs to be done and provide you with an estimate of the improvement.
You show what to add is tedious with the option "Yes" - that is, a checkmark? But earlier you said that you need to fill in the amount (and on the NP tab this is the amount).

Perhaps the fact that I have already added it to the "Income Payment Control" drop-down list in the "payment method" field will help you do this faster?

won't help at all
18.01.2021, 15:37

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment