1b.app
Link copied -

When creating TTN Nova Poshta received an error

Возникают ошибки при работе с Новой почтой?
Все возможные ошибки исправлены в последнеq версии OneBox OS! Установить последнюю версию OneBox OS
The essence of the error is described in the topic
Here is the order https://baza.cn.ua/admin/customorder/order/23461/invoice/
The problem was solved only when in the NP tab I chose the city first, and then the branch
The order was created through the outlet and the address came from there
Why did such an error occur?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Due to the fact that the name of the department does not contain the number of the same department, the parser that is looking for "what kind of department is this" could not parse the number and threw an error. In order to avoid such situations, you can use the ttn sending parameter block, in which you can select a branch directly in the order.
05.10.2020, 17:36
Original comment available on version: ru

Куприян Владислав Валерьевич
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan)

Bodyako Dmitry Employee wrote:
Due to the fact that the name of the department does not contain the number of the same department, the parser that is looking for "what kind of department is this" could not parse the number and threw an error. In order to avoid such situations, you can use the ttn sending parameter block, in which you can select a branch directly in the order.

Earlier, Tyndik wrote that they did a revision on the outlet that when an order comes from the outlet and there is delivery of the NP, the box takes the delivery address to the text and takes the department number and already prescribes the address in the box by the number, that is, there is an error somewhere, please indicate where specifically
05.10.2020, 17:54

Do you see in this address "Manyava, Point of collection and collection (up to 30 kg): st. Nezalezhnosti, 1B" the number of the department?
05.10.2020, 21:40

Do you see in this address "Manyava, Point of collection and collection (up to 30 kg): st. Nezalezhnosti, 1B" the number of the department?

Here is how it shows in the outlet https://prnt.sc/uto8cj
That is, in the outlet in Russian he generally writes
This confirms that it enters not by text, but by ID
If you enter the address in the search, this is what it shows
In general, I still do not understand why I threw such an error
Here, either it’s not correct in the boxing guide, or the socket somehow transmits incorrectly, or some other options
Can you explain what is the problem?
05.10.2020, 23:04

Yes, I can explain what the problem is:

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:

Kupriyan Vladislav Valerievich
Earlier, Tyndik wrote that they did a revision on the outlet that when an order comes from the outlet and there is delivery of the NP, the box takes the delivery address to the text and takes the department number and already prescribes the address in the box by the number, that is, there is an error somewhere, please indicate where specifically

Everything is like that, only here he writes the TEXT of the address to the delivery address. The action does not write the branch number to the new mail settings for the order. To do this, a 1 hour revision is required. Then if the outlet gives you the branch number, the action will write it to the order branch number.
06.10.2020, 09:39

Everything is like that, only here he writes the TEXT of the address to the delivery address. The action does not write the branch number to the new mail settings for the order. To do this, a 1 hour revision is required. Then if the outlet gives you the branch number, the action will write it to the order branch number.

Explain then why, with 40 orders from the outlet, the problem arose with only one, does everything work fine for everyone else without problems?
06.10.2020, 11:16

because there is no branch number in the address name, I wrote this in the first message
06.10.2020, 11:25

because there is no branch number in the address name, I wrote this in the first message

And I tell you again that ID (number) comes from the outlet
Then the box is looking for this code in the directory of branches (apparently in its directories) and after it finds it, it writes the address of the branch to the delivery address.
That is, an error occurs somewhere, but this is an error on the boxing side, or an error in the boxing reference, or something is wrong in the search
Also pay attention to how in the box it looks for a branch https://prnt.sc/utxy19 (there is no branch number) in the tab there is also no branch https://prnt.sc/uty10i
Please solve the problem or explain what is our problem (fault)
06.10.2020, 11:47

your fault is not. Need 1 hour to fix the issue.
06.10.2020, 12:17

your fault is not. Need 1 hour to fix the issue.

So whose fault, if not mine, may be the fault of the NP or your fault (poorly done revision that pulls up the department)
If you already pay money, then explain why?
06.10.2020, 12:29

no one's fault. Pay for the department to pull up as you need
06.10.2020, 12:29

no one's fault. Pay for the department to pull up as you need

It is still not clear why everything is fine in other orders, but this is not normal, what is wrong with it (I don’t understand why this is a revision, it seems to me a bug)?
06.10.2020, 12:44

Well, it’s not clear, it’s so incomprehensible, I can’t tell the same thing 8 times. Have a good day)
06.10.2020, 13:12

Well, it’s not clear, it’s so incomprehensible, I can’t tell the same thing 8 times. Have a good day)

Let's attract third-party independent users so that they tell them it's understandable or not?
You just write that it takes 1 hour to solve the problem, but you don’t describe the essence of the problem, as for me there’s a stupid bug that you want to solve in 1 hour or you don’t want to fix the bug for your colleague who did something wrong
06.10.2020, 14:09

you have no idea how what is written there and why it works like that, but at the same time you draw some kind of regular wrong conclusions. Why the department does not parse, I wrote above. If you attract at least 20 users, the status of this problem will not suddenly jump from revision to bug, it does not depend on "independent users".
06.10.2020, 14:16

you have no idea how what is written there and why it works like that, but at the same time you draw some kind of regular wrong conclusions. Why the department does not parse, I wrote above. If you attract at least 20 users, the status of this problem will not suddenly jump from revision to bug, it does not depend on "independent users".

Well, explain it so that it would be clear, since your words are at odds with reality
06.10.2020, 14:55

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
Due to the fact that the name of the department does not contain the number of the same department, the parser that is looking for "what kind of department is this" could not parse the number and threw an error.
06.10.2020, 15:04

Well, what do I have to do with it, you loaded the list of branches via api with NP, in your directory of NP (branches) there is no number, why should I pay 30 bucks for you to correct it, in your directory there is an error separation, you mean it was taken away from the NP incorrectly?
06.10.2020, 15:57

Come on again)
No, they took it from np correctly. The branch number is parsed at the address. There is no BRANCH NUMBER in the address, as in other branches, therefore it is impossible to understand what number it is at the address. At the request to put down numbers for all departments, I followed the forest, as a result, you suffer. If you want to suffer, suffer. If you don't want to suffer - order a revision.
06.10.2020, 16:03

Let's do it again) No, they took it from the NP correctly. The branch number is parsed at the address. There is no BRANCH NUMBER in the address, as in other branches, therefore it is impossible to understand what number it is at the address. At the request to put down numbers for all departments, I followed the forest, as a result, you suffer. If you want to suffer, suffer. If you don't want to suffer - order a revision.

The further into the forest the more I get confused
How did it get right if I enter it in the order (screen above) and there is no branch there, if there was one, then it would be correct + NP it also transmits not only the name, but also the ID of the API branch, why I don’t understand why parse at all
06.10.2020, 16:15

Well, so as not to parst, but immediately insert the id into a certain place, I offer you a revision. The fact that you "I don't understand, I'm confused, it's not logical" is already clear to everyone. As a result of the task: I gave you a solution, I told you the reasons in 10 comments. If the decision in 1 hour suits - let's do the task, if not - please don't waste my time talking anymore. Thank you.
06.10.2020, 17:27

Dima, I want to get through to you that I, as a client, do not understand what to pay for
I take 40 orders in the last 10 days, they are fine
And then comes across 1 order that has a problem
It’s not clear to me what and where to parse and why something needs to be parsed at all if IDs are transmitted, in general I don’t want to go into details deeper because I spent so much time, I just want to get through to you that they don’t sell their work this way, it’s more like to solve my problems with other people's resources, the more it is not clear to me why after I re-selected the TTN department, it was created, in short, you did not convince me that this was not a bug.
I ask you to fix the bug, if you see it and understand it, if you think that there is no bug and the user is to blame that he entered something incorrectly, write like that, I will look for the culprit who entered it incorrectly
07.10.2020, 00:40

After this message, I ignore all your next, have a nice day.
07.10.2020, 10:24

We are at an impasse, sadness, well, we are waiting for new mistakes :(
07.10.2020, 23:33

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment