1b.app
Link copied -

The transition to the stage dependent on the status of new mail does not work

Good day
Unfortunately, the automation responsible for changing the stage depending on the status of the new mail parcel does not work.
More precisely: when the parcel is delivered, it should go to the delivered stage, similarly to sending or receiving a money transfer
You have to move each process manually through CRM
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

Good afternoon. To check I need:
1. A link to an order that you have not yet switched to the stage (and will not switch) and which already has a TTN with a status that should be used to move to another stage
2. A link to the stage to which, in your opinion, the order should be switched from point 1.
ps Please provide immediately the information necessary to solve your problem. Unfortunately, according to the message "XXX does not work for me," nothing can be solved in 90% of cases.
05.01.2023, 12:04
Original comment available on version: ru

I have several stages, and in each of them there is an action "If the status of new mail, then switch"
Preparation for shipment - CREATED TTN but did not provide it
Shipped - The shipment is headed to the city of...
In the recipient's city - Shipping in the recipient's city, delivery to the branch/post office
Delivered - The shipment has been received
Previously, these triggers switched the stage, now, unfortunately, only the first and sometimes the last one work
14.01.2023, 17:03
Original comment available on version: ua

Unfortunately, I cannot help you until you give me what I ask. I asked for specific links to orders and steps, not their names.
16.01.2023, 11:34
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment