1b.app
Link copied -

The stage of the process does not change when the mail status changes

In the application, the new mail, the status of the current and the status in progress are different, so, most likely, the stage does not switch to the desired one. What could be the reason?
This problem is not for all orders, but only for some of them. In the order settings, the statuses are correct, some are processed, some are not. I tried to add a (ready-made) TTN and switch the first status myself, I tried to have the system switch itself - there is no difference, and so, and so the error happens.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

if you have an SMS send action, disable it
since turbosms api died and the system is waiting for a response from it
12.08.2021, 16:01
Original comment available on version: ru

I have it like this:
Stage "Parcel sent" - there is an automatic sending of SMS with the TTN number and the status of Nova Poshta - the parcel has been sent
Stage "Parcel delivered" - there is an automatic SMS with a notification and the status of Nova Poshta - the parcel has been delivered
But from the status "Delivered" - nothing moves further
12.08.2021, 16:10

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:
if you have an SMS send action, disable it
since turbosms api died and the system is waiting for a response from it

I have it like this:
Stage "Parcel sent" - there is an automatic sending of SMS with the TTN number and the status of Nova Poshta - the parcel has been sent
Stage "Parcel delivered" - there is an automatic SMS with a notification and the status of Nova Poshta - the parcel has been delivered
But from the status "Delivered" - nothing moves further
those. at the stages where you need to switch, but this does not happen - there is no automatic sending of SMS.
12.08.2021, 16:12

give an example of the process
12.08.2021, 16:27

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:
give an example of the process

I give 2 examples, one is New Mail, the second is Ukrposhta
https://farys.crm-onebox.com/323/
https://farys.crm-onebox.com/328/
12.08.2021, 16:35

Hello. Will there be an answer?
17.08.2021, 12:24

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment