1b.app
Link copied -

Remaining after surgery

Good afternoon!
It is necessary that the column of the balance of funds after the financial transaction is displayed in the table of actual payments, in which the calculation would be made according to the formula:
was (+/-) came/left = became.
How can this be implemented?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello, I don't know how to make such a field now. Would you like to estimate the cost of such an improvement?
22.09.2020, 10:50
Original comment available on version: ru

That is, the balance of funds after the operation - there is no such thing in the system at all ???
22.09.2020, 11:13

Yes. You can delete payments, change their date and engage in other editing of payments in the system, unlike a personal account in the same bank where you can’t do anything like that. Therefore, such a function is not provided and it is quite problematic to make it, since it is necessary to take into account all possible types of editing payments. For example:
1. I deposited UAH 100 into my account (it shows 100 UAH on the account after the operation)
2. Withdrew 20 UAH (shows on the account after the operation 80)
3. Edited payment number 1, put 120 instead of 100 there.
at the same time, in the second payment it should already show 100 instead of 80, which means that it is necessary to calculate "and how much was really after" in real time. If you do this in real time and there are 100,000 payments, then you will have to calculate a lot of things, which has a rather strong effect on performance.
I hope I explained clearly what lies behind such a trifle at first glance)
22.09.2020, 17:12

I know exactly one accounting program in which this can be done exactly as you described it, it takes a second of time)))
OK. How much will the revision cost?
22.09.2020, 17:26

a second of time is a long time to calculate the balance after one payment, considering if it's not on the web - it's generally a lot of time.
In the list of payments, next to each payment, we display the final balance on the wallet to which the payment was made after the payment was made, right?
22.09.2020, 17:34

What is the answer to this question?
30.09.2020, 10:16

Are you interested in improvement? Should I rate it?
02.10.2020, 12:18

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
In the list of payments, next to each payment, we display the final balance on the wallet to which the payment was made after the payment was made, right?

it will take about 6h at the specified location (in the payment list).
02.10.2020, 12:19

How much is an hour now?
02.10.2020, 12:24

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment