1b.app
Link copied -

Telephony window

Answers:

Good afternoon, contact your integrator or describe your problem in more detail, with a link to the box, an example of a call, an employee whose message does not show, and so on. “It doesn’t work for me” is a very bad way to pose the question - no one will ever answer it for you.
02.01.2024, 11:11
Original comment available on version: ru

Коломієць Аліна Олександрівна
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
1. The integrator does not write back.
2. https://pandasushi.crm-onebox.com
3. How can I send an example if there is no window? What should I send in this case? blank page?
4. There are no employees, we use only the administrator
02.01.2024, 11:20
Original comment available on version: ua

I found a screenshot in the Kyivstar application. An example of a telephony window
02.01.2024, 11:28

Kolomiets Alina Aleksandrovna wrote:
3. How can I send the butt if there is no window? What can I do in such a situation? empty side?

Well, you are making some kind of call. Post a link to an event whose call was not displayed and for a user whose call was not displayed. You’re sitting under someone and can’t see the window, so this “under someone” needs to be thrown off.
For example
1. There was a call at 10 am (link to event)
2. From client XX (link) to user XX (link)
3. User XX did not see the window.
It would be enough
02.01.2024, 11:46

02.01.2024, 12:16

https://pandasushi.crm-onebox.com/app/app-api/
judging by the logs, up to 2023-12-30 inclusive there were logs for creating calls in /api/registercall/ (file api-registercall-2023-12-30.log) and after the new year there are no such knocks in the api (logs accordingly too), from which we can conclude that you do not have pop-up windows because the one who should create them (probably Kyivstar) has stopped making push notifications in the specified urls. Contact their support and find out why the push notifications stopped coming.
02.01.2024, 17:31

thanks for the answer
02.01.2024, 20:30

Дмитренко Максим Миколайович
MAKOSH | Analyst of Consolidated Information

Alina Aleksandrovna Kolomiets wrote:
thanks for the answer

Congratulations! Did you manage to fix the problem? If so, in what way? (we have the same problem on the project)
09.01.2024, 15:51

Apparently it worked out, because push notifications appeared on the day of my response (unfortunately, we don’t usually close topics). Do the same thing - write to Kyivstar and clarify why push notifications are not sent to you in /api/registercall/ during calls.
09.01.2024, 15:54

Good day. No, the problem has not been solved. I called Kyivstar support 5 times already - they don't understand what the problem is
09.01.2024, 16:04

Alina Aleksandrovna Kolomiets wrote:
thanks for the answer

Good day. The problem is not solved - I called Kyivstar, they do not see the problem from their side.
09.01.2024, 16:19

(unfortunately, we do not accept closing topics) when the problem is not solved and the question remains open.
Department of Care
OneBox production wrote:
Judging by everything, it worked out, because the pushies appeared on the day of my answer (unfortunately, it is not customary to close topics here). Do the same - write to Kyivstar and specify why you do not receive push notifications in /api/registercall/ during calls.
[/quote]
09.01.2024, 16:26

Good day. The problem is not solved - I called Kyivstar, they do not see the problem from their side.
Maksym Mykolayovych Dmytrenko wrote:
[/quote]
09.01.2024, 16:27

That is, if you claim that pushies started appearing as early as 02.01, and the pop-up still does not work, that is, the problem is on the side of boxing, not Kyivstar?

Department of Care
OneBox production wrote:
Judging by everything, it worked out, because the pushies appeared on the day of my answer (unfortunately, it is not customary to close topics here). Do the same - write to Kyivstar and specify why you do not receive push notifications in /api/registercall/ during calls.
09.01.2024, 16:47

Ярина
Personal license
a few years ago, one of the clients had a problem with the Kyivstar key, so they advised to reconnect the integration.
Department of Concern , will re-connecting the integration help?
09.01.2024, 18:04

Alina Oleksandrivna of Kolomiets wrote:
That is, if you claim that pushies started appearing as early as 02.01, and the pop-up still does not work, that is, the problem is on the side of boxing, not Kyivstar?

i will look But the fact that you are silent means that everything is ok, otherwise I don't understand why nothing has been written in this topic for several days. If a person does not write about his problem - he solved it, everything is simple.
10.01.2024, 11:18

The check on Kyivstar continues until today. I was told that they did not see a problem, but took my application for a more detailed check, so I was waiting for an exact answer from them. And yesterday I read from you that the pushers have been working since the 2nd, so the questions did not concern Kyivstar.

Department of Care
OneBox production wrote:

i will look But the fact that you are silent means that everything is ok, otherwise I don't understand why nothing has been written in this topic for several days. If a person does not write about his problem - he solved it, everything is simple.
10.01.2024, 11:23

The check on Kyivstar continues until today. I was told that they did not see a problem, but took my application for a more detailed check, so I was waiting for an exact answer from them. And yesterday I read from you that the pushers have been working since the 2nd, so the questions did not concern Kyivstar.

Congratulations! I also left an appeal to Kyivstar yesterday, but have not yet received a response.
"api-registercall-2024-01-09.log" appeared yesterday, but only 2 requests and that's it, today it's completely empty.
And Kyivstar integration on another SRM (not OneBox) also stopped working. Most likely, some paths or api settings have been changed, which is why the integration does not work correctly.
10.01.2024, 11:51

Sorry, I was wrong, there are actually no push notifications, in the logs these are logs from our side for making an outgoing call. Those. we still do not have requests from Kyivstar in the url /api/registercall/, which should be at the time of the call. Write to Kyivstar, find out why there were no push notifications after the 29th, wait for a response. If they say that there are push notifications, let them give an example request
10.01.2024, 14:15

Good day. Do you have any information from Kyivstar? My next conversation with the operator ended with the words "application under consideration".
Maksym Mykolayovych Dmytrenko wrote:
Congratulations! I also left an appeal to Kyivstar yesterday, but have not received an answer yet.
"api-registercall-2024-01-09.log" appeared yesterday, but only 2 requests and that's it, today it's completely empty.
And Kyivstar integration on another SRM (not OneBox) also stopped working. Most likely, some paths or api settings have been changed, which is why the integration does not work correctly.
[/quote]
12.01.2024, 11:38

Good day. Everything is generally quiet here, even the personal manager of Kyivstar is silent.
Although they said that they left my number in the application to clarify the problem, no one called.
12.01.2024, 11:47

Ярина
Personal license
Good day! Care Department , the manager of Kyivstar advised to reconnect the token. removed the integration and connected with a new token, but nothing changed. how can you catch the error?
crowns work, calls are recorded, there are no logs with pushes.
18.01.2024, 11:33

Yarina, I don’t understand why you write to us) I clearly indicated several times above that we MUST HAVE PUSHES, we don’t have them, which means that they are not sent to us. Kyivstar should send them to us, but for some reason it doesn’t. Why don’t you ask Kyivstar “where are the push notifications”?
18.01.2024, 12:40

How push notifications from Kyivstar work:
1. Kyivstar when there is a call sends a push here https://license.onebox-system.com/registercall.php
2. We process it and redirect it to boxing
3. A window appears in the box.
Currently there are no push notifications from Kyivstar at https://license.onebox-system.com/registercall.php. Ask support to clarify why there are currently no push notifications https://license.onebox-system.com/registercall.php here when calling from Kyivstar.
18.01.2024, 12:54

Good day! Our Kyivstar personal manager reported that Kyivstar's security service has now disabled almost all APIs for verification.
They gave a deadline of 31.01, but it is not accurate.
18.01.2024, 13:53

Well, I understand how to disable incoming requests, why not outgoing ones?
18.01.2024, 14:12

Good day. Thanks for the information, because they don't tell me any specific dates at all - "the application is under consideration", I call them every other day. I am already looking for an alternative because it is impossible to work.
18.01.2024, 14:20

Чаусова Тамара

Good day. Thank you for the information, because they don't tell me any specific dates at all - "the application is under consideration", I call them every other day. I am already looking for an alternative because it is impossible to work.

Good day!
We had the same problem.
The Kyivstar call form does not appear (any numbers).
Tokens were changed, but it did not help.
The application was submitted to Kyivstar back in January.
Yesterday, March 18, our personal manager of Kyivstar announced that the problem was solved on their part. There have been no changes in our box, there is no window, therefore, as of now, Kyivstar replies that the problem is from One Box.
19.03.2024, 12:02

Good afternoon. We will see if push notifications from Kyivstar have appeared.
19.03.2024, 12:23

Department of Care
OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon. We will see if the cannons from Kyivstar have appeared.

Good day. The problem with Kyivstar was never resolved. Switched to Binotel.
19.03.2024, 12:27

Well, a week ago the binotel also lay there for half a day. At least a service for issuing call recordings. Apparently you're unlucky on the phone)
19.03.2024, 12:39

Чаусова Тамара

Department of Care
OneBox production wrote:

I left a separate task on this problem:
https://1b.app/ua/forum/integration-with-telephony-services/18312-ne-zamp039yavl...
Please take a look and provide information, because our company uses the services of Kyivstar, and we want to restore the correct operation of the integration with the box.
19.03.2024, 13:27

Department of Care
OneBox production wrote:

I wrote that we will see if we have any fur
19.03.2024, 14:05

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment