1b.app
Link copied -

checkbox. A check with a discount coupon in the order is not fiscalized

Answers:

fixed amount coupon must be transferred as total check discount

finalize the transfer of coupons as separate items of the discount - it will take 2 hours
18.03.2021, 14:00
Original comment available on version: ru

not necessarily as individual items, just as a total discount.
Why revision? Before that, you did all the tasks regarding integration with the checkbox without paid improvements. This is a standard functionality - coupons. Integration should take them into account.
18.03.2021, 14:32

Farkhshatov Rodion
shine-bright.com.ua wrote:
Why revision? Before that, you did all the tasks regarding integration with the checkbox without paid improvements. This is a standard functionality - coupons. Integration should take them into account.

at the moment, the integration is done within the framework of full performance - you offer a revision (this is the first request related to coupons) - if there are similar requests from other / cloud clients, we will invest in this revision.
18.03.2021, 16:02
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

what difference does it make what it is. Coupons were not invented by me - they are part of the basic functionality. Integration should take into account everything that concerns it. And the discount in the process affects the amount and is directly related to fiscalization.
How is a manual discount different from a coupon? The lesser popularity of coupons does not negate the fact that this is a basic function and the integration should not take it into account.
And I didn't mark the correct answer.
19.03.2021, 14:59

Farkhshatov Rodion
shine-bright.com.ua wrote:
what difference does it make what it is. Coupons were not invented by me - they are part of the basic functionality. Integration should take into account everything that concerns it. And the discount in the process affects the amount and is directly related to fiscalization.
How is a manual discount different from a coupon? The lesser popularity of coupons does not negate the fact that this is a basic function and the integration should not take it into account.
And I didn't mark the correct answer.

1. Well then, show me the TOR for integration (which is not there) - then we will figure it out
2. Maxim's answer is correct
3. answer below

Chizhik Alexander Sergeevich wrote:
you propose a revision (this is the first request related to coupons) - if there are similar requests from other / cloud clients, we will invest in this refinement.
19.03.2021, 15:48
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

This task is queued for investment (there is a request from the cloud client)
19.03.2021, 16:06

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment