1b.app
Link copied -

Is there an action?

It is necessary that when you go to the stage, a pop-up window is displayed asking "Are you sure you want to go to the stage . . .?" and the answer options "Yes" or "No" were displayed. If you select "no", you must remain at the same stage and do not transition. Does such an action exist? Or is it possible to make settings like this (it should be taken into account that at the stage at which we are hung a lot of different actions and they should not work again)?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Bogomaz Dmitry Vladimirovich
Client wrote:
It is necessary that when you go to the stage, a pop-up window is displayed asking "Are you sure you want to go to the stage . . .?" and the answer options "Yes" or "No" were displayed. If you select "no", you must remain at the same stage and do not transition. Does such an action exist? Or is it possible to make settings like this (it should be taken into account that at the stage at which we are hung a lot of different actions and they should not work again)?

Good afternoon
everyone solves this problem through the code insertion block at the stage, which, by clicking on the desired stage, displays such a modal window
If you need I can give you an example of how to insert it
11.01.2021, 09:51
Original comment available on version: ru

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:

Client wrote:

Good afternoon
everyone solves this problem through the code insertion block at the stage, which, by clicking on the desired stage, displays such a modal window
If you need I can give you an example of how to insert it

Drop an example. Or set up at one of the stages (with saving screenshots and a description of how to do it).
11.01.2021, 11:35

Here is what starting from <script.... insert into the code insertion block, I think you can change the text of the message, instead of 140, insert the desired status id to which you go
[code]
<script>
$j(function(){
$j('.js-change-order-status[data-id="140"]').on('click', function () {
return confirm('Are you sure you want to go to the step?');
});
});
</script>
[/code]
11.01.2021, 12:56

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:
Here is what starting from <script.... insert into the code insertion block, I think you can change the text of the message, instead of 140, insert the desired status id to which you go
[code]
<script>
$j(function(){
});
});
</script>
[/code]

Can you do it for the first time? How much will it cost? If yes, then save the screenshots of the pages as it was and how it became, and select what has changed in a block.
11.01.2021, 16:09

Client wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:
[code]
<script>
$j(function(){
});
});
</script>
[/code]

Can you do it for the first time? How much will it cost? If yes, then save the screenshots of the pages as it was and how it became, and select what has changed in a block.

give an example of the process and status on which it should work, I will set it up
11.01.2021, 16:10

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:
give an example of the process and status on which it should work, I will set it up

In the task http://ukrpromspec.onebox-system.com/admin/customorder/zakaz-v-workote/117862/ed... when going to the stage. Thank you!
11.01.2021, 16:42

Client wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:

In the task http://ukrpromspec.onebox-system.com/admin/customorder/zakaz-v-workote/117862/ed... when going to the stage. Thank you!

set up
you can watch
in the interface you will see which block I added and what I wrote there
12.01.2021, 10:10

Thanks a lot! A very useful thing.
12.01.2021, 11:33

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment