1b.app
Link copied -

"make payment" action not working

example
https://adapter.crm-onebox.com/admin/customorder/order/5071/edit/
settings

if there is no payment in the process, then the payment is carried out as before.
and if there is a partial prepayment payment in the process, then the second payment is not created
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello
You have on the procedure not only the action of creating a payment, but also others. When you click on the button with this procedure, the error "There is no receipt identifier for obtaining information from the Checkbox" appears. This error is given by the action "Getting information about the check"
If this action is disabled or removed, the payment is made
For the test, I turned off the "Get information about the check" action and made the payment:
the payment was created for the amount of 144.95(process amount minus the amount of customer payments: 194.95-50) which corresponds to the settings.
The payment was deleted, the action was turned back on so that you could see the error
06.11.2020, 12:21
Original comment available on version: ru

understood,
Previously, the action "Getting information about a receipt" did not cause errors with such consequences.
set the action "Stop performing the following actions when conditions are met"
it turned out like this:

I press the save button, and it works for 20 minutes, and then the error stops working again

why?
06.11.2020, 16:29

Judging by your comment. another setting is triggered, not related to the payment, one of the saving procedures.
In the process from the example, there is no value in the additional field "Receipt ID"
the action of prohibiting the triggering of actions looks that there is no value, but the setting is to check the value and does not prohibit further work
Further, the action to receive information on a check cannot work because the "Check ID" field is empty
You either need to fill in the field, or the prohibition action correct the check condition
06.11.2020, 16:42

and where is the setting not to prohibit further work?
06.11.2020, 16:46

I tried to adjust both when editing and when clicking.
skips everywhere for some reason...
I didn't find the setting as you describe.
06.11.2020, 16:49

You have the following action
if instead of the checkbox "Check only for the presence of a value" the setting "No value" is set in it
then if there is no value in the "Receipt ID" field, the following actions will not be launched, namely "Getting information about the receipt", which gives an error
06.11.2020, 16:56

from the tenth attempt the settings were saved,
and it's been working for like 5 minutes
06.11.2020, 17:07

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment