1b.app
Link copied -

Events API

Good afternoon!
Tell me if there is an opportunity in Boxing to create an email event. That is, the email is sent from another system, and in Boxing you just need to display it by linking it to the recipient.
At the moment, I see only the ability to display as a comment to the process as a continuous test, but I would like to create a real event so that it gets into KPIs, reports, etc., maybe there are other options?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

in the /api/orders/update/ method I don't see the possibility to add a comment, only write it in the description of the process, but not create a comment. I see comments that you can get, but how to create?
28.10.2020, 09:49
Original comment available on version: ru

Hello. An event cannot be directly created at the moment through the api. You can only send email from the box via the /api/send-email/json/ method. After the email is sent, an appropriate event will be created. If you are interested in a purely api for creating an event, I can appreciate such a refinement.
28.10.2020, 11:25

Bodyako Dmitry Employee wrote:
Hello. An event cannot be directly created at the moment through the api. You can only send email from the box via the /api/send-email/json/ method. After the email is sent, an appropriate event will be created. If you are interested in a purely api for creating an event, I can appreciate such a refinement.

Rate it plz. According to the parameters, you need everything that is in the /api/send-email/json/ method, plus add a file
28.10.2020, 13:10

Takes 4 hours. Additionally, it will be possible to transfer the event type there: Call / letter, etc., and an array with files. Would it be more convenient for you to send links to files or a physical file as in the /api/file/add/ method?
28.10.2020, 13:26

/api/file/add/

Wow, this is the first time I've seen this method. Where can I see the documentation?
28.10.2020, 13:28

it's not there, sorry :(
in short, then you need to send the file variable with the structure:
tmp_name
name
type
as if it came after saving the form with type file
28.10.2020, 13:31

Takes 4 hours. Additionally, it will be possible to transfer the event type there: Call / letter, etc., and an array with files. Would it be more convenient for you to send links to files or a physical file as in the /api/file/add/ method?

Cool, I check with the client. Dmitry, I still lost sight of the connection with the process, can this event be displayed as a comment in the process, if, for example, add the orderid \ ordercode parameter?
28.10.2020, 13:33

it's not there, sorry :(
in short, then you need to send the file variable with the structure:
tmp_name
name
type
as if it came after saving the form with type file

I check with the client what is more convenient
28.10.2020, 13:34

Irina wrote:
Dmitry, I still lost sight of the connection with the process, can this event be displayed as a comment in the process, if, for example, add the orderid \ ordercode parameter?

Dimitri, please answer this. Thanks
28.10.2020, 14:17

Irina wrote:

Cool, I check with the client. Dmitry, I still lost sight of the connection with the process, can this event be displayed as a comment in the process, if, for example, add the orderid \ ordercode parameter?

Oh sure. You can pass orderid - the id of the process to which you want to attach the event. It will be added to the comments to this process. Takes +1h
28.10.2020, 14:23

Dmitry, thanks, I'm starting to work through the task through Boxing
30.10.2020, 13:05

If you want to do it directly without intermediaries in the form of a support or someone else, then I can issue you an invoice and the revision will be done within a few working days after payment.
30.10.2020, 13:16

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
If you want to do it directly without intermediaries in the form of a support or someone else, then I can issue you an invoice and the revision will be done within a few working days after payment.

Dmitry, I'd love to, but I'm an integrator and I can't be a client here (..
If it is possible after the evaluation here - then everything, for example, via email, then I'm all for it!
30.10.2020, 15:29

Well, we can issue an invoice to any specified email (for example, your ishatosХХХ@gmail.com), you will pass it on to the client - he will pay. And then there’s nothing special to discuss, I’ll just write to you in the same topic on completing the task how it works or reset the link to the documentation.
30.10.2020, 15:40

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
Well, we can issue an invoice to any specified email (for example, your ishatosХХХ@gmail.com), you will pass it on to the client - he will pay. And then there’s nothing special to discuss, I’ll just write to you in the same topic on completing the task how it works or reset the link to the documentation.

Dmitry, it fits, only this client usually pays in advance, because he always has prepaid hours (now he has a new bill for 20 hours in payment) that will cover this revision. Is it somehow possible to account for them? Or doesn't it work like that?
30.10.2020, 16:07

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment