1b.app
Link copied -

Box cleaning

In connection with the desire to switch to rent "Tariff 3" where the storage capacity is 30GB. there is a need to clean the smartok.org.ua box.
At the moment, the boxed version for two users is hosted on the hvosting.ua cloud server with a size of 170GB, 96GB is occupied, 45GB of backups are hourly, the number of positions is 2770, each has an average of 2-4 photos, the size of the box is 51GB, with the help of daily auto-actions (attachment) it was possible delete only 4gb.
The task is to clean the box to the required 30GB, after specifying what will be deleted?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

in order to understand whether you will fit into tariff 3 or not, you need to analyze your data on your server and describe what you have to delete
it will take 1 hour
17.06.2021, 08:10
Original comment available on version: ru

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
Premium partner
OneBox CTO wrote:
in order to understand whether you will fit into tariff 3 or not, you need to analyze your data on your server and describe what you have to delete
it will take 1 hour

did I understand you correctly that you will determine what needs to be deleted, inform me about it, and upon my confirmation, delete what was agreed?
17.06.2021, 16:51

Olyanchuk Vladimir Ivanovich wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
Premium Partner
OneBox CTO wrote:
it will take 1 hour

did I understand you correctly that you will determine what needs to be deleted, inform me about it, and upon my confirmation, delete what was agreed?

yes right
17.06.2021, 17:23

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment