1b.app
Link copied -

Not receiving orders from Opencart

Changed the API key and Box IP. All changes on the side of integrations have been made, but orders are not received by Boxing. Cron-minute, cron-hour don't work. Tell me how to solve the issue?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

You need to go to your server and run the command:
wget -qO- eth0.me
the received ip address must be inserted into the api settings on the opencart. Now most likely ip is inserted incorrectly.
01.07.2021, 10:37
Original comment available on version: ru

OneBox production
Premium Partner
clack clack wrote:
You need to go to your server and run the command:
wget -qO- eth0.me
the received ip address must be inserted into the api settings on the opencart. Now most likely ip is inserted incorrectly.

tell me how to start the cron if they stopped
01.07.2021, 11:24

Rodion, please tell me what does your question have to do with the description of the topic?
01.07.2021, 14:20

In the topic, they write to you that the crowns do not work. I'm asking you how to run them. Something is wrong?
01.07.2021, 15:48

It's like that. You cannot restart crons on your server by yourself, this is considered interference with OneBox. All crons run automatically without client intervention.
01.07.2021, 15:54

Is there some kind of launch instruction to contact the hoster if the cron stops? Our cron stopped, but the hoster wrote that he did not know how to start it.
01.07.2021, 17:23

which of the crowns did you stop and how did you understand it?
01.07.2021, 17:29

minute did not work. Orders did not come and the date of operation in the panel hung
01.07.2021, 17:32

If cron crashes, you can contact the forum. Cron automatically restarts after a few hours since the last unsuccessful launch.
01.07.2021, 17:39

OneBox production
Premium partner
clack clack wrote:
If cron crashes, you can contact the forum. Cron automatically restarts after a few hours since the last unsuccessful launch.

OK thanks
01.07.2021, 17:42

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment