1b.app
Link copied -

Refinement (change the interface of Boxing)

Colleagues, good afternoon!
Client request: Is it possible to change the interface of the Box - display the general menu in the upper part of the screen, horizontally (not to the left and not to the bottom)? Menu items to fix in one position, so that they are always open?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Is it possible to change the Box interface - to bring the general menu to the top of the screen, horizontally (not to the left and not to the bottom)?

Not in the current version of MVP.
In the new version of OneBox OS, there will be no menu in the same form as in MVP. Partially, its content will be placed in the header of the screen, the rest will be placed in the templates of the corresponding applications.
22.06.2021, 17:09
Original comment available on version: ru

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich wrote:
Partially, its content will be placed in the header of the screen, the rest will be placed in the templates of the corresponding applications.

and on the main screen it would be convenient to add the ability to minimize unused applications
22.06.2021, 17:15

Unused applications should be deleted and not hidden.
22.06.2021, 17:17

clack clack wrote:
Unused applications should be deleted and not hidden.

unused applications are configured and working and you rarely go into them. e.g. work schedule, legal details, delivery methods, email templates. if the system uses them and I configured them once, why delete them?
22.06.2021, 17:42

Frequently used ones can be moved to the top, the rest will be at the bottom. When looking for an application, usually remember its name, by entering a few letters in the search you will see the ones you need. Why make 15 different "groups" of applications (frequently used, slightly more frequently used, rarely used, slightly more frequently used..) in a place where there is a quick search by name?
22.06.2021, 17:54

clack clack wrote:
Frequently used ones can be moved to the top, the rest will be at the bottom. When looking for an application, usually remember its name, by entering a few letters in the search you will see the ones you need. Why make 15 different "groups" of applications (frequently used, slightly more frequently used, rarely used, slightly more frequently used..) in a place where there is a quick search by name?

Yes, I'm not talking about groups, but simply about hiding all the applications that are unselected. I meant it.
that is, we simply collapse ALL applications except for the selected ones. Apparently I misunderstood the first time.
22.06.2021, 18:01

Kornev Mikhail
Ergo wrote:
Yes, I'm not talking about groups, but simply about hiding all the applications that are unselected. I meant it.

what's the use?
22.06.2021, 22:04

clack clack wrote:

Kornev Mikhail
Ergo wrote:

what's the use?

The benefit is that the main screen is not perceived as overloaded with icons. We display in favorites what we use every day, and hide everything else, so that we can reveal it only if necessary.
Despite the fact that there is a search and sometimes you don’t even have to open it. You just try it and you will understand what I am talking about.
22.06.2021, 22:35

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment