1b.app
Link copied -

Question to the guide to the Personal Account in OneBox OS

As it became known from the presentation of OneBox OS, it is not planned to leave the functionality of a personal account in it. For me, the presence of this functionality was one of the components in deciding to choose OneBox, and not another crm. I'm not a programmer and I don't know how difficult it is to have the LC function in crm. I don't know how popular this feature is among OneBox users. But still, this was one of the advantages. Why give up something that helps sell the product? I know that Amosrm has added this feature in the new release. Not just like that, I guess. I ask management to provide clarification for users who need this functionality.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon, Vitaly!
Perhaps, in the presentation of OneBox OS, I misspoke. We "mowed down" the online store, not the client's office. (and then, you can manage your store from OneBox OS, just the store will be outside the cloud infrastructure).
In OneBox OS, the client's account will be available as an application, with plus or minus the same settings as in the current OneBox, but with a different technical implementation.
Speaking very very superficially without delving into the technical nuances, then:
- now the client account has the address yourcompany.crm-onebox.com/client/
- and will have the address client.com/yourcompany/.
Roughly speaking, the client's account will be shared by all users.
In the header, as in the language switcher, the user can change the company and quickly jump to the office of another business.
This is done in order to:
- the user had one common profile
- the user communicated with the business in one place and received their invoices, and not in 5 cabinets
- the user received one native application for communication with businesses, and not 5-10 custom ones from different companies
- to make it all work very very fast.
At the same time, each business from OneBox manages its own part of the account, can put its own logos, descriptions, etc.
Don't worry, it sounds scary, but we won't make it "worse than now" :)
07.03.2021, 18:15
Как со мной связаться - никак :)
Задавайте вопросы на форуме публично - и я отвечу.
Подробнее - https://1b.app/ru/user/11/
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment