1b.app
Link copied -

IGOR USTIMENKO!!!

Igor, if you restrict my access, then on principle I will spend enough time, money and energy to resolve this issue in the legal field.
CAREFULLY read the concept of Free technical support on YOUR SITE! Something I did not see anywhere the rules for blocking CLIENTS of your company on the forum. To begin with, show them and indicate what I violated.
YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO LIMIT A CLIENT'S ACCESS TO FREE TECHNICAL SUPPORT.
Do you think you have any privileges to unilaterally perform such actions? You are greatly mistaken. Let me remind you a fad from the contract.

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:
Read what a forum is on the Internet - this is not the support for your project

And now once again you read not on the Internet, but specifically on your website, what is the OneBox forum.
This is not a forum where you are a moderator and can block whoever you want. In plain text it says:
Free technical support is completely public and tran
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Farkhshatov Rodion
shine-bright.com.ua wrote:
Igor, if you restrict my access, then on principle I will spend enough time, money and energy to resolve this issue in the legal field.
CAREFULLY read the concept of Free technical support on YOUR SITE! Something I did not see anywhere the rules for blocking CLIENTS of your company on the forum. To begin with, show them and indicate what I violated.
YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO LIMIT A CLIENT'S ACCESS TO FREE TECHNICAL SUPPORT.

Rodion, I gave you several warnings, but you do not respond to them, and then you continue to be rude to employees and other forum participants. Re-read your answers in this thread https://crm-onebox.com/en/support/orders/6835-ne-perezagruzhaetsya-okno-v-kalend...

Farkhshatov Rodion
Do you think you have any privileges to unilaterally perform such actions? You are greatly mistaken. Let me remind you a fad from the contract.

Yes I can
You can sue, you will be refunded the cost of your 3 licenses and that's it. My time is worth more than your 3 licenses, so I'm not going to waste it trying to calm down your "French".

Farkhshatov Rodion
And now also write to me what exactly you do not like in my messages and how it outweighs the sarcasm of your employees, with which they show disrespect for your company's CUSTOMERS.

Show me the fact of no respect on our part? I still see the facts in the ticket that I threw off above where you insult an employee for drowning your TK.

Farkhshatov Rodion
Good afternoon!
I ask you to pay attention to the quality of the translation of boxing into "nightingale".
And then one gets the impression that they were developed somewhere from Udmurtia, and not from Chernigov.
Straight blood comes from the eyes when you work with the program.

We have not stated anywhere that the language of the UA . Therefore, good luck to you!
17.02.2021, 13:24
Original comment available on version: ru

Dear Rodion,
I was asked to intervene, so I'll leave my comment here.
1. I ask you to form questions on the forum in the style of "Please fix this and that here and there" - and we will do it if it is reasonable.
If you write in an abstract style "boxing has a bad translation into Ukrainian" - then you will get the answer "yes, it is, thanks, we'll take it into account someday" (and we won't do anything).
2. Yes, OneBox restricts access to the forum to users who behave inappropriately from our point of view.
And I give everyone the go-ahead for this: if you don’t want to answer the client, don’t answer. I won't do anything to anyone. We are not required to respond to the forum.
Why is that? It is important for me that Igor Ustimenko, all developers, all partners of the company do what I need, and not be nervous listening to insults and attacks from individual clients.
Read the topics, there are a large number of customers who ask questions, get answers, and they are satisfied with everything.
My goal is not to please everyone.
3. We have contracts with some clients that contain a standard clause about contacting technical support by mail.
The official policy of our party since the launch of the forum: we simply do not fulfill this point, I decided so unilaterally. In return, we give a better mechanism in the form of a forum. Or paid technical support from integrator partners. (but they are also not obliged to work with the client, these are separate companies and these are purely their agreements with clients).
4. The OneBox software is sold AS IS (as is). What is openly written here https://crm-onebox.com/en/prices/#collaboration_scheme_and_risk_notification
This means that if you do not like its translation into Ukrainian, then we are not obliged to do anything about it. We can do it, we can not.
In addition, I already wrote about the Ukrainian language here - https://crm-onebox.com/ru/support/online-stores/5233-mnogoyazichnost/
5. On the legal aspect of the issue:
everyone knows that traffic rules cannot be violated, and everyone knows what the fine will be for this and with what probability.
There is a rule, and breaking it or fulfilling it is up to everyone.
The same applies to the clauses of the agreement on technical support: there is such a clause in the contracts, and we know perfectly well what will happen to us for violating it and with what probability.
6. No matter how hard it sounds, my KPI as CEO is the number of cloud users.
I will do everything to increase the number of cloud users, and I will not do anything at all that will not lead to an increase in this indicator.
In simple words:
- we love and appreciate cloud clients, and we don't care about boxed clients who paid for software once.
- if someone contacts us and wants some kind of individual agreement, some finished it, then there is only one question: "will this lead to the fact that we will add cloud users? Yes - we do it. No - it means we don't do it, even if The customer will be very dissatisfied.
Sincerely, Maxim Miroshnichenko,
Onebox CEO.
17.02.2021, 14:46
Как со мной связаться - никак :)
Задавайте вопросы на форуме публично - и я отвечу.
Подробнее - https://1b.app/ru/user/11/

Let's start with the fact that I gave an example of a specific insult in your direction, to which I do not see a reaction from you. And in this example, a question about the Ukrainian language, asked not by me, but by another client, and which does not bother me at all.
So most of your points are not addressed to me.
P.2 - I always formulate my appeals very clearly, send screenshots and screen recordings, if you don’t understand the essence without them.
The task is so simple that I don't know how else to interpret the words "The window in the calendar is being reloaded" when it is written in the setting itself, which does not work.
What other options are there? This is not even shown in screenshots. Therefore, I was outraged by the incompetence of support. To which I replied with sarcasm inherent in some employees here on the forum. It was not my intention to offend anyone.
P.3 - you take away from me the possibility of those. support, I will not even be able to inform you about a critical situation. Here, no matter how you don’t care about liability, you are violating the terms of the contract.
What you're doing is more like a bepredel. You know that you can’t do this and write openly that you don’t care about responsibility. Instead of being loyal to customers.
I sent PrivatBank on x..y, and even they apologized that communication with them causes so much negativity =))), but no one blocks anything, because this is not normal. Write statements to the police for insulting, demand moral damages, but you cannot limit me in those. support.
18.02.2021, 08:46

Farkhshatov Rodion
Let's start with the fact that I gave an example of a specific insult in your direction, to which I do not see a reaction from you. And in this example, a question about the Ukrainian language, asked not by me, but by another client, and which does not bother me at all.
So most of your points are not addressed to me.

I already answered this question and why then there was no reaction. You would be better off following your answers than pushing "But look at what they wrote to you here."

Farkhshatov Rodion
P.2 - I always formulate my appeals very clearly, send screenshots and screen recordings, if you don’t understand the essence without them.
The task is so simple that I don't know how else to interpret the words "The window in the calendar is being reloaded" when it is written in the setting itself, which does not work.
What other options are there? This is not even shown in screenshots. Therefore, I was outraged by the incompetence of support. To which I replied with sarcasm inherent in some employees here on the forum. It was not my intention to offend anyone.

If you formulated them very clearly, they would not raise additional questions. And AGAIN, clarifying your TK with additional questions - DOES NOT give you the right to be rude to other forum participants.

Farkhshatov Rodion
P.3 - you take away from me the possibility of those. support, I will not even be able to inform you about a critical situation. Here, no matter how you don’t care about liability, you are violating the terms of the contract.
What you're doing is more like a bepredel. You know that you can’t do this and write openly that you don’t care about responsibility. Instead of being loyal to customers.

Read again what restrictions you have entered, 1 ticket and 1 comment per day. This is enough to report a problem and, according to the contract, we have not violated anything, since it does not regulate the number of requests.

Farkhshatov Rodion
I sent PrivatBank on x..y, and even they apologized that communication with them causes so much negativity =))), but no one blocks anything, because this is not normal. Write statements to the police for insulting, demand moral damages, but you cannot limit me in those. support.

Believe me, if we want to sue you for insults and so on, we will do it, but we don’t have such a goal, our goal is cloud clients and a successful forum where there will be no such dirt that you and a few other people create.
18.02.2021, 10:04

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:
I already answered this question and why then there was no reaction. You would be better off following your answers than pushing "But look at what they wrote to you here."

Try not to perceive information in one key. I'm not complaining, but trying to find the limits of your understanding of insults. Because for me, such a reaction to the word "stupid employees" is surprising. And the excuse that there was no moderation before sounds ridiculous))

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:
If you formulated them very clearly, they would not raise additional questions.

Same. If your employees were more attentive and quick-witted (I hope no one was offended), then I would not have to waste time and take unnecessary screenshots, paint every step.

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:
Read again what restrictions you have entered, 1 ticket and 1 comment per day. This is enough to report a problem and, according to the contract, we have not violated anything, since it does not regulate the number of requests.

To begin with, you DO NOT have the right to impose any restrictions. And after this message, I will create 1 ticket and will no longer be able to contact those. support, from this moment the countdown of the violation will begin.

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:
Believe me, if we want to sue you for insults and so on, we will do it, but we don’t have such a goal, our goal is cloud clients and a successful forum where there will be no such dirt that you and a few other people create.

And here you already insulted me with "dirt". What is the dirt? In the requirement of competence and courtesy in responses from employees?
Everyone has long understood your position that you openly send your old customers who came to buy according to your original business model, which is not expedient for you now, instead of treating everyone equally and at least not shouting about it.
Should I switch to the cloud and not limit myself in my statements?))
19.02.2021, 13:11

Farkhshatov Rodion wrote:
Because for me, such a reaction to the word "stupid employees" is surprising.

Just like for us your amazing reaction to the word "intelligibly", which, according to the dictionary, means "in such a way that one can clearly distinguish, distinctly."
Or at the request to clarify the details of your own description.

Farkhshatov Rodion
Should I switch to the cloud and not limit myself in my statements?))

With such a statement, the result will be the same - no matter the cloud or not
I don't see the point in continuing the conversation. Good luck!
19.02.2021, 16:43

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment