21.12.2020, 13:47
Original comment available on version: ru

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
Good afternoon
{|foreach from=$basketsArray item="b"|}
item quantity {|$b.name|} = {|$b.count|}
{|/foreach|}

It turns out that it can only be used in a letter? How can a stand-alone variable not be used (for example, in an action)?
29.12.2020, 10:10

Use it wherever you want and where it is written that you can use variables. I don't quite understand what the problem is.
29.12.2020, 11:15

How to correctly write the variable into the action Fill in the process or contact field https://prnt.sc/wg0u1i how to write so that the field is filled in, for example, the number of goods in the process?
04.01.2021, 16:24

I looked, as far as I see in this action, the variable indicated above by me cannot be used, you need to refine a separate one. I understand correctly that you need a variable with the sum of the number of products in the process. Those. if you have 2 products in the process:
1. Hat 2pcs
2. Shorts 7pcs
then the variable will have the value 7. Right?
Processing will take 1 hour.
04.01.2021, 17:01

Bodyako Dmitry
dev wrote:
I looked, as far as I see in this action, the variable indicated above by me cannot be used, you need to refine a separate one. I understand correctly that you need a variable with the sum of the number of products in the process. Those. if you have 2 products in the process:
1. Hat 2pcs
2. Shorts 7pcs
then the variable will have the value 7. Right?
Processing will take 1 hour.

Thank you, but the revision is not needed, I sometimes need to use variables from the list https://prnt.sc/w740q7 but they are needed in actions, therefore I specified
12.01.2021, 11:58

Contact me, I'll be happy to help. If there are no more questions for this task, there is a checkmark to the left of my answer with which you can close the task.
12.01.2021, 12:05

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment