1b.app
Link copied -

By some miracle, the deleted product disappeared and it cannot be restored, although it was in the process

Here https://baza.cn.ua/admin/shop/products/62877/edit/
There is a product line for the product, data is filled in on it and there was a product with the code https://baza.cn.ua/admin/shop/products/62877/edit/
The product was created from the process (via the "+" button)
That is, the goods were there, but after some time they disappeared.
This is confirmed by the history (in which you can see that the data was filled in) =&user=0
Why is the product not available now and why is its code not displayed in the process?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello. Goods from the process do not disappear by themselves. They can be removed from the process if you deleted it yourself or launched the appropriate action. Not all such situations are recorded in the process change history.
30.11.2020, 14:21
Original comment available on version: ru

Куприян Владислав Валерьевич
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan)
Nobody deleted anything.
The product was created from the process and data was filled in for it, obviously something went wrong with the system
1. Why can't it be restored?
2. How could the user delete this product that it is even impossible to restore it?
30.11.2020, 16:06

I didn't say it couldn't be restored. Check if it remains in the system and restore (if it remains) will take 1 hour of revision
30.11.2020, 16:10

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
I didn't say it couldn't be restored. Check if it remains in the system and restore (if it remains) will take 1 hour of revision

Well, what kind of nonsense is this
I repeat once again no one has deleted this product
Your system somehow deleted the product in an incomprehensible way (I suspect this is a bug)
Please find and fix the problem or explain how it was possible to remove the product so that it cannot even be restored
For example, I deleted the product https://baza.cn.ua/admin/shop/products/61182/edit/
And I can easily restore it (screenshot)
But I cannot restore this product https://baza.cn.ua/admin/shop/products/62877/restore/
It gives me a 404 error, although there is a history for this product in which it is clear that the data was filled in
01.12.2020, 00:16

If you cannot enter the product removal page, then this product does not exist in the database. The system itself does not directly delete products from the database.
01.12.2020, 09:46

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
If you cannot enter the product removal page, then this product does not exist in the database. The system itself does not directly delete products from the database.

1. How then could the goods be deleted (I repeat once again that no one from our side deleted it)?
2. Why does the product have a history if the product "does not exist"?
01.12.2020, 10:17

1. I don’t remember places in the system through which it could delete the product completely
2. Perhaps you did some actions with the database (backups or something else), after which the product disappeared from the list with the entire history of changes, additional fields, etc. There is no trace of him in the database.
01.12.2020, 11:11

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
1. I don’t remember places in the system through which it could delete the product completely

You can look at the code, I think there are such places and I think that it’s not difficult, you understand if you don’t understand, then the client is even more so?

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
2. Perhaps you did some actions with the database (backups or something else), after which the product disappeared from the list with the entire history of changes, additional fields, etc. There is no trace of him in the database.

I repeat once again no one did anything, they just created a product from the process through the "+" button (it creates a product and adds it to the process), look at the history of the process and the product, maybe you will understand what could be happening at that time
01.12.2020, 12:03

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
I do not see such places

Ok, that is your answer as an expert (system developer) that your system could not delete the product?
If the answer is Yes, then I will write a letter to the hosting that some kind of failure has occurred and the developers claim (by giving a link to your answer) that it was not their system that deleted the record, but that someone deleted it from the database or some kind of failure occurred on server.
I will demand that they investigate who is climbing the database and deleting products
01.12.2020, 13:21

you are changing concepts. I did not write that the system could not delete the product
01.12.2020, 13:40

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
you are changing concepts. I did not write that the system could not delete the product

Ok, if you're not 100% sure that she didn't do it, then can you check how she could do it?
01.12.2020, 14:05

you could go to the database and delete the product, for example. You could also roll a backup of a database or specific tables that did not contain this product. Lots of options. If OneBox did this without your settings / participation, then the problem would be not only for you, but for all users of the system. Accordingly, I can draw a logical conclusion that it is unlikely that the system could do it on its own. Also, when deleting products, the system marks it as deleted and does not delete it directly from the database, from which again we can conclude that this was not done by boxing. I have no other answer for you
01.12.2020, 14:25

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
you could go to the database and delete the product, for example. You could also roll a backup of a database or specific tables that did not contain this product. Lots of options. If OneBox did this without your settings / participation, then the problem would be not only for you, but for all users of the system. Accordingly, I can draw a logical conclusion that it is unlikely that the system could do it on its own. Also, when deleting products, the system marks it as deleted and does not delete it directly from the database, from which again we can conclude that this was not done by boxing. I have no other answer for you

I can assure you that from our side, 100% no one climbed into the database and did not delete anything
If you are 100% sure that this was not done by vanbox, then say yes, you are 100% sure and I will continue to write to the hosters so that they understand what kind of server it is and who rolled what there
I'm waiting for you OS
01.12.2020, 16:44

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment