1b.app
Link copied -
Can someone explain how data is calculated on the "For data" tariff. There were several uploads and downloads of an excel file up to 1 Mb. The tariff already has more than 1 Gb. How does this happen?
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

The reason is wrong.
You have 1224 processes.
According to the tariff "For data" - the first 1000 files are not counted, each subsequent thousand used - +1.99 $. That is, you started using more than 1000 data - already 1.99, there will be 2000 processes - it will be already 3.98, etc.
06.10.2023, 17:26
Original comment available on version: ua

Ковальчук Роман Володимирович
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
Thanks for the answer. But on the page with prices it is indicated for "1000 MB". What is 1000 mb. Can you explain? Is it 1000 megabytes, megabits, processes, is it data transfer or disk space, is it goods, goods cards or what? I did not understand this tariff at all. You yourself first write 1000 files, then 1000 data, then 2000 processes: then data, files or processes??? Is it all together.... How can I view it in detail, where I can see in detail how much my project takes up disk space, how many processes it has or at least something in which it is measured??? Does disk data+processes+data transfer count together???
06.10.2023, 18:54
Original comment available on version: ua

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment