1b.app
Link copied -

Template variables not working

https://kyivcityroast.1b.app/app/templatecomment/

Good afternoon,

First, the "email templates" application does not work in processes and there is no option to select an email template

Second, I added a letter as an SMS template, but it also does not work correctly, I tried different variables. not one worked and did not give a result.

Tell me how to use email templates so that values from the process are substituted?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
variables work when they are written in the action "Send a message by email"
you need to choose to whom to send, the type, the content of the letter itself https://bit.ly/3TVjbvm (the last pointer on the screen is a complete list of variables that can be inserted into the letter)
30.03.2023, 23:29
Original comment available on version: ua

Анатолий
Интегратор

Ihor Susiak
The integrator wrote:
variables work when they are written in the action "Send a message by email"
you need to choose to whom to send, the type, the content of the letter itself https://bit.ly/3TVjbvm (the last pointer on the screen is a complete list of variables that can be inserted into the letter)

Do you want to say that there are 2 applications, but neither one works as letter templates? To choose a template, substitute variables, did you edit the text, add an attachment and send the CP?
31.03.2023, 00:11

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
Valeria,
checked separately on the OS - the variables are substituted even if you send the letter manually, but it must be sent from the process so that there is somewhere to substitute the data.
31.03.2023, 11:48

Валерия
Personal license

Ihor Susiak

The integrator wrote:

Valeria,

checked separately on the OS - the variables are substituted even if you send the letter manually, but it must be sent from the process so that there is somewhere to substitute the data.

I checked, it came to the mail with falsified data, thanks. But it is necessary that the data were substituted immediately upon opening. And the managers could check whether they had filled everything, and to fill it before it left the client. How much time can this modification take?
06.04.2023, 20:57

Valeria

Consulting company "Sales Bureau" wrote:

Ihor Susiak

The integrator wrote:

Valeria,

I checked, it came to the mail with falsified data, thanks. But it is necessary that the data were substituted immediately upon opening. And the managers could check whether they had filled everything, and to fill it before it left the client. How much time can this modification take?

I think it is possible to substitute in live in 3 hours
12.04.2023, 23:38

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment