1b.app
Link copied -

Is it possible to create an order page for payment and status tracking based on the client's account.

Is it possible to create on the basis of the client's account - an order page for payment and status tracking. Without entering with a password - so that the link to this page can be reset by a regular SMS to the client - using the link on this page the client could see his order, payment details, inform about payment, track the status of the parcel. The office is too cumbersome for this - a password and login are required, and this will scare the client. maybe there is something like that but I don't know.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

maybe there is something like that but I don't know.

There is nothing like it.
Unfortunately, I cannot offer you any option to display the specified amount of data / functionality without authorization - as this is not safe.
But to simplify the situation, for example, you can send a button in the order letter, where you can specify the link http://optium.biz.ua/client/login/?login=[login]&password=[passwordhash]&... order/[orderid]/ - that is, a link to authorize and go to the specified URL in the PA order
19.10.2021, 14:09
Original comment available on version: ru

Thanks for the answer, for a retail client this is extremely difficult, you have the Forms functionality - they basically solve the problem, but there is one problem - when passing a link in the domen.com/ format, if this link opens on a mobile device, then it is automatically formatted in mobile version of m.domen.com, but on the mobile link, the vanbox gives out just a white field - the page does not load if you manually remove m. then the form is loaded correctly. I unchecked the always download mobile version on mobile, but it still loads initially only the mobile version. You need to either fix the automatic redirect to the mobile version (disable it) or fix the display of the form in the mobile version.
20.10.2021, 13:36
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment