1b.app
Link copied -

Change server ip address

good afternoon. you need to change the ip on our server, to this one 51.83.57.161 or this one 5.135.32.122. because it looks like the old ip is blocked by the system
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello. Just turn off the integration action for a couple of hours and write to tp goodpa to unban - if they really banned.
28.09.2020, 17:41
Original comment available on version: ru

Bodyako Dmitry Employee wrote:
Hello. Just turn off the integration action for a couple of hours and write to tp goodpa to unban - if they really banned.

it was they who said to change ip and gave these addresses for replacement
28.09.2020, 18:04

Lobodzinsky Sergiy Vitaliyovych wrote:
it was they who said to change ip and gave these addresses for replacement

Horosop said "Knock on these IPs when integrating with Horoshop?"
Something doesn't look like them.
Give them, please, a link to this topic, let them tell here what went wrong.
So far everything is very vague.
28.09.2020, 20:48
Как со мной связаться - никак :)
Задавайте вопросы на форуме публично - и я отвечу.
Подробнее - https://1b.app/ru/user/11/

Miroshnichenko Maksim Alexandrovich Administrator CEO OneBox wrote:
Lobodzinsky Sergiy Vitaliyovych wrote: they said to change ip and gave these addresses for replacement Horoshop said "knock on these IPs when integrating with Horoshop?" let them tell here what went wrong. So far, everything is very vague.

Checked with Good. Here is their answer:
There are 2 options:
Change ip imena.ua
Change ip on the server from which accesses the OneBox website
29.09.2020, 09:50

If they answered like that, it means that Horosop has banned you.
And, this means that Horoshopu needs to unban you, and not for us to fix something.
Changing the server IP is the same as buying a new server and transferring everything to it.
We are still waiting for Horoshop support to answer right here, without a broken phone.
29.09.2020, 16:36

Miroshnichenko Maksim Alexandrovich Administrator CEO OneBox wrote:
If they answered that way, it means that Horoshop has banned you. And, this means that Horoshop needs to unban you, and not for us to fix something. Changing the server IP is the same as buying a new server and transferring everything to it. We are still waiting , when Goodhop support will answer right here, without a broken phone.

They can't answer here because you need to provide a phone number to register here, and they can't do that.
Then tell me how to find out the ip of our server, so that I can provide it to them for unblocking?
29.09.2020, 17:22

Funny :)
Especially considering the fact that we do not currently check the validity of the phone number.
By IP now we will answer.
29.09.2020, 17:40

Lobodzinsky Sergiy Vitaliyovych wrote:
Then tell me how to find out the ip of our server, so that I can provide it to them for unblocking?

Good afternoon!
Your server IP address: 159.69.204.227
29.09.2020, 17:56
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

Chizhik Alexander Sergeevich Administrator wrote:
Lobodzinsky Sergiy Vitaliyovych wrote: Then tell me how to find out the ip of our server so that I can provide it to them for unblocking? Good afternoon! Your server IP address: 159.69.204.227

Thanks, unlocked
29.09.2020, 19:53

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment