1b.app
Link copied -

The system started to work slowly

Here are the stats
http://116.202.103.254/admin/shop/statistic/
Everything seems to be ok in terms of indicators, but it happens that it takes a super long time to go to the stages, the opening of new mail, saving products and other things hangs. You can see what is wrong now and if you need to clean it up, optimize it so that it works the same way as before)
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

is the problem still relevant?
13.07.2022, 18:11
Original comment available on version: ru

Yes, it’s relevant - it’s especially buggy when we go to the stage where the sale from the warehouse or the return takes place
sometimes 20 seconds (no exaggeration)
If you need to clean it for a fee - we agree, it just makes it very difficult to work, an order instead of 2-3 minutes of processing takes 10-15 minutes
16.07.2022, 11:36

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
OneBox CTO wrote:
is the problem still relevant?

I think that the problem here may be in the price change, like on one project, there, when you go to the stage, the process freezes and checks, while the process changes
16.07.2022, 20:11

See what's wrong, please?
Any issue of goods where there are more than 5 pairs in the order thinks for a very long time + sometimes it just hangs for 10-15 seconds in an order for 1 pair.
This has never happened before, but it feels like it's getting worse and worse
Perhaps you need to do some settings or cleanups or something else, since now the order processing speed has dropped significantly because of this, you need to click and wait ...
22.07.2022, 16:51

I will recommend you a few steps
1. your server has only 2 cores, I advise you to raise at least up to 4x. It will already get better.
2. If possible, switch to the OS
3. If it is not possible to switch to the OS or do not want to do it, then I can take up digging into what the actual problem is and how to solve it, but it will take several hours of work, which will need to be paid
30.07.2022, 15:31

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment