1b.app
Link copied -

Updated server, but minute cron works intermittently

Earlier we were told that the problem is due to the fact that there is not enough memory
Now 16gb memory

But the system uses the same 6 that were before
Because of this, I suspect that cron is not working.

Do I need to fix something else so that the system starts seeing all the memory or how to fix this error?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon.

Koleichik Oksana wrote:
Earlier we were told that the problem is due to the fact that there is not enough memory

Problems with minute cron, as far as I remember, are mainly related to working with external integrations.
Here https://1b.app/ru/forum/server-installation/12433-ne-zagurzhayutsya-zakazi-i-pla...
I answered you that the stability of the cron, when working with external resources, does not depend on the computing resources of your server.

But the system uses the same 6 that were before
Because of this, I suspect that cron is not working.

These are unrelated events.
The operating system sees all 16GB of memory and allocates memory to services and services when they request it.
The system uses RAM as much as it needs at the moment.
A sign that there is enough memory in the system is the minimum use of SWAP memory.

Do I need to fix something else so that the system starts seeing all the memory or how to fix this error?

For some services, for example, the database service, it can be configured to use a certain amount of memory.
Scripts are also given a certain amount of memory that they can use.
These settings are configurable.
At the moment, you are not working out minute crowns, because. for it you need to increase the limit, tk. what is allocated to him for today (512Mb) is not enough.
PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 4096 bytes)
21.01.2022, 12:23
Original comment available on version: ru

Tasun Sergey Vladimirovich
OneBox production wrote:
At the moment, you are not working out minute crowns, because. for it you need to increase the limit, tk. what is allocated to him for today (512Mb) is not enough.
PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 4096 bytes)

you can do it, add a couple of GB there if necessary, now there is enough RAM
if it is paid, then could you optimize the server in 1 hour (clean up the logs, you once did) and increase its memory?
If yes, submit an invoice.
24.01.2022, 12:47

you can start it now, again the same problem - our work stops completely, orders do not fall, payments do not fall
And invoice please
24.01.2022, 13:21

Good afternoon.
The invoice will be sent to you by mail.
Memory, for the work of the crown, was added. Minute cron worked.
24.01.2022, 13:47

We will pay as soon as possible, thank you
24.01.2022, 14:34

Good afternoon.
Set up memory allocation for services.
Updated server software.
25.01.2022, 18:18

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment